Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Knicks Trade Porzingis to Mavericks

Senior Member Bantam Division lefty9's Avatar
    Good deal for the Knicks ,get rid of a headache and get 2 number one picks in the future

//reported Junior Division
    LGR!

Senior Member Mite Division Bieser's Avatar
    He didn't want to be here. If he was walking after next year it's not as bad as it seems. Question is what do they do with the cap space.
    In 1994 I thought I could die in peace...now I'm hungry again.

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Sign Irving and Durant
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

Senior Member Bantam Division
    Unbelievable trade for the Knicks. Porzingis wasn't a star because of stats. Good, but overhyped and injury prone.

DSJ plus 2 1sts. And of course, the most important part, essentially getting to hit the reset button on the team and cap. All for a selfish, overrated "star" coming off a serious knee injury.

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Yea, the more I look at it, the more I love this trade. Now go sign Irving and Durant and draft Williamson
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

🔴⚪️🔵 BSBH Prospect
    KP didn't want to be here, you could tell.

Senior Member Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka Drunkenski View Post
    Yea, the more I look at it, the more I love this trade. Now go sign Irving and Durant and draft Williamson
    Agree 110%

Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    I’d watch some Knicks games next season, in that case
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

ImagineAcceptingTheTruth BSBH Prospect

Knicks Trade Porzingis to Mavericks

I was as big as Knicks fan and a Rangers fan back in the 90s. Once the Ewing Era ended and the shitshow began my disinterest grew. Ironically I stuck with the Rangers through the dark years pre-Jagr. Deep in my heart I want this franchise to be relevant again (amazing how long it has been since that was the case).

Hopefully they have a game plan going forward via draft and free agency and can build a competitive team. It’s not like they were getting anywhere as is with Porzingis...even when he was at his best.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Moderator BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Parsley View Post
    I was as big as Knicks fan and a Rangers fan back in the 90s. Once the Ewing Era ended and the shitshow began my disinterest grew. Ironically I stuck with the Rangers through the dark years pre-Jagr. Deep in my heart I want this franchise to be relevant again (amazing how long it has been since that was the case).

Hopefully they have a game plan going forward via draft and free agency and can build a competitive team. It’s not like they were getting anywhere as is with Porzingis...even when he was at his best.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Cap space for two max contracts make the off season real interesting. Obvious dream scenario is Kyrie & Durant but they’ll have options. Even more so moving Kanter.

Let’s hear what Porzingis has to say at his press conference today. Hinted at ‘truth’ coming out soon. WtF?

KD, Irving, Lebron, Davis, Leonard, all with the hope of Zion, two of those players with Zion makes you real relevant

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile...ed by Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jjweimar View Post
    KD, Irving, Lebron, Davis, Leonard, all with the hope of Zion, two of those players with Zion makes you real relevant

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile...ed by Tapatalk
    Lebron is locked in to LA. Davis is probably going there as well via trade, and wouldn't be a free agent until summer 2020 anyway. I think the Knicks need to prepare for no Zion. It will only be a 14% chance of getting the #1 pick even if they have the worst record, thanks to the new lottery rules. They have a better chance at picking 5th (48% chance) than 1st.

Top tier: KD, Irving, Leonard
    2nd tier: Klay Thompson, Kemba Walker, Jimmy Butler
    3rd tier: Kris Middleton, Demarcus Cousins, Eric Bledsoe

One top tier is required. Two top tier would be insane.

A 2nd tier is pretty much required if a top tier joins, but I'll quit the Knicks permanently if they even think about signing Butler. That would be a horrendous mistake, and worse than the Carmelo Anthony era.

Just about any combination of 1 top tier plus 1 2nd tier works, some combinations better than others, but this is basically the minimum of what needs to happen for it to be a success. I could maybe be convinced that top tier + Middleton would be OK too, but I don't think that'd be enough to be the core of a Championship caliber team.

Here we go...is the truth coming out?

https://nypost.com/2019/02/05/krista...e-with-knicks/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12