• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Zucc Linked to Calgary in Trade Talks

Phil

Great. See ya.

Wonder if there’s any chance we can pry a first

I doubt it. Calgary doesn't have their second-rounder this year (Isles have it). Even in going for it, that's a tall ask. Taller, even, for Zucc (no pun intended).

Sam Bennett.

Maybe Kerby Rychel as a throw in—could take McCleods spot next year.

Sent from my iPad using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Either and/or both would be a pretty poor return for Zucc, the Rangers don't need more bottom-6 forwards. Rychel's probably a career AHLer, though I don't hate the idea of him on the 4th line.

The only way one of htem is included is if it's in addition to a pick. So, a 2nd (which CGY doesn't have), Bennett, and Rychel for Zucc and Beleskey or some other mouth breather

Sam Bennett.

Maybe Kerby Rychel as a throw in—could take McCleods spot next year.

Sent from my iPad using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I'd honestly just rather give McLeod another 1 year deal if he isn't planning on retiring. Otherwise I'm sure there's some toughness that will be available via UFA

I don't think they really have the kind of prospect pool that would offer us much. Only one of their prospects was in Craig Button's top 50 (Dillon Dube at 48)

I'm not seeing anyone on their roster that I think they would want to part with to make it worth our while, or anyone they would part with to make it that would be worth it.

We'd have to get their first rounder and as Phil noted, it'd be tough to convince them to give us this years. Maybe get their 2020 first? Makes it less worth it

He's going to be hard to trade while he's out with a yeast infection.

For a guy who was billed as such a tough little player, he's been a little girl this year....Maybe he's depressed again...I seriously think he's gotta try those Kotex and get away from the Tampax.

Way to drop your Value right before we go to deal you away! ...typical!

You know what, it's the Rangers fault anyway....They should have dealt him at the end of last season. But no, they couldn't separate him from his girlfriend, Hank.

Zucc is a 'heart on his sleeve' player. When he was lighting it up with OT goals we were all on board to be sure. Now, we're an ornery bunch! Everyone and everything is getting us pissed -- Sam has to retire, can Quinn, too many tourists at games -- I get it. Zucc will shine very well on a team where he is the accessory to the scorer. A twitter post said, "...just imagine what he'd be with Eichel or just about any other high quality scorer who needs to be fed?" We don't have that kind of player so Zucc's services seem to diminish with time as our squad degrades further.

36 played one heck of a game in Jersey tonight. Why is signing him for two years if he'd take it beyond consideration for Gorton? It's not as if he's taking a roster spot away from some great young phenom.

That can be revisited in the summer. For now he needs to be traded for assets.

If he wanted to be here, he would have already signed 3m x 3y.

Dude came out and said he already took 2 discounts, and wasnt looking to do it again.

But yes, good game. Even Anson and Valiquette were advocating to re-sign Zucc and Hayes in the post-game.

Those passes he was making worked against Jersey. They wouldn’t work against good teams

Pretty much this here!!!

Jersey played like shit last night; Actually they made the Rangers look like a decent team after the first 15 minutes of the game.

Zucc goes.....and take Valliquette with him....I really can't listen to him much anymore either.

That whole MSG bunch with the exception of a select few needs to be re-evaluated.

Pretty much this here!!!

Jersey played like shit last night; Actually they made the Rangers look like a decent team after the first 15 minutes of the game.

Zucc goes.....and take Valliquette with him....I really can't listen to him much anymore either.

That whole MSG bunch with the exception of a select few needs to be re-evaluated.

Trautwig is straight up cringeworthy all the time.

I like Vally and Pitdo and his stupid 150 have been slowly growing on me for the past few years...maybe it's Stockholm Syndrome.

Archived