• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Kevin Hayes on Spittin' Chiclets Podcast

Blue Heaven

This interview was great.

The stuff about Hank was so interesting. To us, he might sound like the worst possible teammate, but all accounts from the people who have actually played with him LOVE him.

I think he sounds like a competitive goalie. People always complain about shit, but the best goalies are always weird as fuck.

I think he sounds like a competitive goalie. People always complain about shit, but the best goalies are always weird as fuck.

Totally agree.

But I've seen people get into a tizzy when Hank screams at X defenseman who just had the puck go in off his skate or when he didn't participate in the pre-game lineup paddy cake hand clapping thing that MSL did that one time.

Dude's a competitor, he's focused, he's weird, he's superstitious, but he backs it up pretty much every night. His teammates know it.

Totally agree.

But I've seen people get into a tizzy when Hank screams at X defenseman who just had the puck go in off his skate or when he didn't participate in the pre-game lineup paddy cake hand clapping thing that MSL did that one time.

Dude's a competitor, he's focused, he's weird, he's superstitious, but he backs it up pretty much every night. His teammates know it.

I think you can appreciate that when a guy lays out and blocks 10 shots a night, he doesn't need the death stare with the 11th goes in off of his face.

Yeah, but the point is I think it bothers you more than it does his teammate.

Biron kind of alluded to it on the ESPN hockey pod. Hank does it all the time, but everyone knows the drill.

Maybe, maybe not. If I was his teammate I'd be thinking that you can give me the death stare all you want if I can give you the death stare after this.

Yeah, but the point is I think it bothers you more than it does his teammate.

Biron kind of alluded to it on the ESPN hockey pod. Hank does it all the time, but everyone knows the drill.

Isnt' that another way of just saying "we accept it, because it's Hank?"

Maybe, maybe not. If I was his teammate I'd be thinking that you can give me the death stare all you want if I can give you the death stare after this.

So fucking soft. That series had more soft shitty ones than a new born nursery

Archived