Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Buchnevich Frustrated by Lack of Scoring/Points

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division
    He made some good plays against the Islanders. But some tantalizing good plays here and there. It's been this way for three years now.

the kid has perhaps the worst body language in the league.

Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    No idea how to be a pro. I think the Rangers would do well to bring in some actual veterans, not 26 year olds, to help these young guys mature. Patrick Marleau plays a major role in Toronto. Cody McLeod doesn't count either, I'm talking about somebody who has had an actual career.
    GORTON 2020

HNIC BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyONE View Post
    No idea how to be a pro. I think the Rangers would do well to bring in some actual veterans, not 26 year olds, to help these young guys mature. Patrick Marleau plays a major role in Toronto. Cody McLeod doesn't count either, I'm talking about somebody who has had an actual career.
    Nah. Gotta trade Hayes because he'll be 31 when we're starting to get good...

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Nah. Gotta trade Hayes because he'll be 31 when we're starting to get good...
    Not really sure what your point is. Hayes and Marleau aren't in the same discussion.

Hell, Hayes could use someone to teach him how to be a pro too. Not sure I want that doofus being the guiding light.
    GORTON 2020

HNIC BSBH Legend
    Hell, Hayes could use someone to teach him how to be a pro too. Not sure I want that doofus being the guiding light.
    Yea me either. Those guys who get better every year and work on the weak spots in their game to become near P/G players can't be trusted.

Yea me either. Those guys who get better every year and work on the weak spots in their game to become near P/G players can't be trusted.
    The passive aggressive, making half-arguments thing is tired man. What's your point? You want to keep Hayes?
    GORTON 2020

HNIC BSBH Legend
    The passive aggressive, making half-arguments thing is tired man. What's your point? You want to keep Hayes?
    Well the first post was me agreeing with needing vets using Hayes as an example of people saying we have to trade him because he'll be too "old" when we're competitive in 3 years.

Then when you followed up with a kind of baseless knock on how he wouldn't be a good role model, it didn't make alot of sense since he's shown the kind of progress you'd like every player to show, just getting better every year.

Sorry I didn't realize only some people are allowed to be sarcastic here. I'll be more carfeful next time. Or, you could just relax.

Well the first post was me agreeing with needing vets using Hayes as an example of people saying we have to trade him because he'll be too "old" when we're competitive in 3 years.

Then when you followed up with a kind of baseless knock on how he wouldn't be a good role model, it didn't make alot of sense since he's shown the kind of progress you'd like every player to show, just getting better every year.

Sorry I didn't realize only some people are allowed to be sarcastic here. I'll be more carfeful next time. Or, you could just relax.
    The Pete Special.

Thank you for spelling out your point.
    GORTON 2020

The future is spelled K-A-K-K-O BSBH Legend
    It's after midnight on a Friday night. Can we not do this song and dance tonight? Thanks in advance.
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Midget Division
    Acqua in bocca

Just a Simple Country Squire BSBH Prospect
    Just move on, already. He's his own worst enemy. Eyore, Schleprock, whatever the analogy, this isn't a guy I want around this team for the chance he becomes a consistent 20/20 guy which I think his ceiling is.

Banned Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    Just move on, already. He's his own worst enemy. Eyore, Schleprock, whatever the analogy, this isn't a guy I want around this team for the chance he becomes a consistent 20/20 guy which I think his ceiling is.
    right now and for the next 2-3 years, why not? we're not competing any time soon unless we go for panarin and others. let him play, how cares?

Moderator BSBH Prospect
    My thought is that after the yard sale we are about to see, Buch is forced up the lineup with more minutes.

He’s gonna produce more than now, and only increase his value a year or two from now.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

He is what he's shown to be now under two different coaches.

Eyore - perfect call Dunny.

Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    Gee, I wonder why he wasnt producing with McLeod and Howden...

If we package him for an upgrade, sure. Don't see reason to cut bait yet. They could have used his offense last night.

And this 'everyone needs to hustle like Jesper Fast' shit needs to die. Trying to force a guy to play like that will cause him to abandon the things that make him good. I hope this shit changes before Kravtsov gets here, who also "floats" at times, to get open for the puck, away from defenders.
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

Banned Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    Gee, I wonder why he wasnt producing with McLeod and Howden...

If we package him for an upgrade, sure. Don't see reason to cut bait yet. They could have used his offense last night.

And this 'everyone needs to hustle like Jesper Fast' shit needs to die. Trying to force a guy to play like that will cause him to abandon the things that make him good. I hope this shit changes before Kravtsov gets here, who also "floats" at times, to get open for the puck, away from defenders.
    yeah!! Fire Quinn. if he makes Kravtsev into a checking forward, I will find Dunny and will make him learn Yiddish

Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    yeah!! Fire Quinn. if he makes Kravtsev into a checking forward, I will find Dunny and will make him learn Yiddish
    I like Quinn, for the most part. He just needs to follow through with some of this talk.

Banned Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    I like Quinn, for the most part. He just needs to follow through with some of this talk.
    no you don't. you like AV.

Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    no you don't. you like AV.
    This isn't modern politics where you can only like one or the other.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast