Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: Buchnevich Frustrated by Lack of Scoring/Points

  1. #61
    Senior Member Pee-Wee Division
    jsrangers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    22
    the kid has perhaps the worst body language in the league.

  2. #62
    Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    ThirtyONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,949
    Rep Power
    107
    No idea how to be a pro. I think the Rangers would do well to bring in some actual veterans, not 26 year olds, to help these young guys mature. Patrick Marleau plays a major role in Toronto. Cody McLeod doesn't count either, I'm talking about somebody who has had an actual career.
    GORTON 2020

  3. #63
    HNIC BSBH Legend
    Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    76,407
    Rep Power
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyONE View Post
    No idea how to be a pro. I think the Rangers would do well to bring in some actual veterans, not 26 year olds, to help these young guys mature. Patrick Marleau plays a major role in Toronto. Cody McLeod doesn't count either, I'm talking about somebody who has had an actual career.
    Nah. Gotta trade Hayes because he'll be 31 when we're starting to get good...

  4. #64
    Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    ThirtyONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,949
    Rep Power
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Nah. Gotta trade Hayes because he'll be 31 when we're starting to get good...
    Not really sure what your point is. Hayes and Marleau aren't in the same discussion.

    Hell, Hayes could use someone to teach him how to be a pro too. Not sure I want that doofus being the guiding light.
    GORTON 2020

  5. #65
    HNIC BSBH Legend
    Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    76,407
    Rep Power
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyONE View Post
    Hell, Hayes could use someone to teach him how to be a pro too. Not sure I want that doofus being the guiding light.
    Yea me either. Those guys who get better every year and work on the weak spots in their game to become near P/G players can't be trusted.

  6. #66
    Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    ThirtyONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,949
    Rep Power
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Yea me either. Those guys who get better every year and work on the weak spots in their game to become near P/G players can't be trusted.
    The passive aggressive, making half-arguments thing is tired man. What's your point? You want to keep Hayes?
    GORTON 2020

  7. #67
    HNIC BSBH Legend
    Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    76,407
    Rep Power
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyONE View Post
    The passive aggressive, making half-arguments thing is tired man. What's your point? You want to keep Hayes?
    Well the first post was me agreeing with needing vets using Hayes as an example of people saying we have to trade him because he'll be too "old" when we're competitive in 3 years.

    Then when you followed up with a kind of baseless knock on how he wouldn't be a good role model, it didn't make alot of sense since he's shown the kind of progress you'd like every player to show, just getting better every year.

    Sorry I didn't realize only some people are allowed to be sarcastic here. I'll be more carfeful next time. Or, you could just relax.

  8. #68
    Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    ThirtyONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,949
    Rep Power
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Well the first post was me agreeing with needing vets using Hayes as an example of people saying we have to trade him because he'll be too "old" when we're competitive in 3 years.

    Then when you followed up with a kind of baseless knock on how he wouldn't be a good role model, it didn't make alot of sense since he's shown the kind of progress you'd like every player to show, just getting better every year.

    Sorry I didn't realize only some people are allowed to be sarcastic here. I'll be more carfeful next time. Or, you could just relax.
    The Pete Special.

    Thank you for spelling out your point.
    GORTON 2020

  9. #69
    The future is spelled K-A-K-K-O BSBH Legend
    Phil in Absentia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    85,286
    Rep Power
    440
    It's after midnight on a Friday night. Can we not do this song and dance tonight? Thanks in advance.
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella


    "Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •