Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump charity to dissolve amid allegations of a 'shocking pattern of illegality'

Moderator BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    u don't think he's a great business man? His name alone is worth millions. Cant be a great businessman if you're not a great salesman
    I work for a Fortune 500 company. Until recently we were a top 10.

In the world of business, Trump is a lightweight. He inherited 40 million at a young age, and later 200 million when his father passed.
    His estimated wealth is 3 billion, thatís chump change to us.
    Heís a lightweight

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Moderator BSBH Prospect

Trump charity to dissolve amid allegations of a 'shocking pattern of illegality'

Former Secretary of State Tillerson is a business man.
    He formerly ran a company that had over 250 billion worth of annual revenue.

Trumps operated in the millions regards to revenue....canít compare the two

Just a Simple Country Squire BSBH Prospect
    lol.. His is private and yours isn't. Hell, I think I'll buy a preferred share so I can have a say, too.

That's two entirely different things. You already knew that, of course.

Moderator BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    lol.. His is private and yours isn't. Hell, I think I'll buy a preferred share so I can have a say, too.

That's two entirely different things. You already knew that, of course.
    He inherited it
    And still filed how many bankruptcies?

Once again....he was never qualified to run a company like ours.

Thatís the equivalent of you saying some JrB GM is outstanding....and me bringing up the NHL.

day-to-day Midget Division
    At some point, the increasingly erratic behavior is going to cause congressional Republicans to turn against him. And given all the judicial fires that are blazing... how much damage is he willing to take before he wants out.
    "We're all f*cked. It helps to remember that." - George Carlin

"How many Cups you've got?" - Esa Tikkanen

"Hatred can keep you warm when you run out of liquor" - Ray Ratto, Dan Patrick show 1/20/2017

HNIC BSBH Legend
    this is the way I see it. Now im not a liberal nor a conservative. I don't belong to any party. I did not vote for anyone in the last 4 presidential elections. I don't watch CNN, MSNBC, or Fox news. I get my new either from 1010 Wins or USA Today. I don't read any other papers. It may seem that Im a republican because I defend Trump sometimes, but its only on this forum and only because everyone bashes him and I feel bad. Same as everyone here did with Bush Jr. In reality, I don't care for any of them.
    in local elections I usually hope a democrat would win cause it helps my business.

I see this from where I sit as a witch hunt. all democrats and probably has of republicans hate Trump for whatever reason. They're investigating everything abuot him but nothing, so they're going after everyone else around him. The whole presidency is over his head, I kinda feel bad about it.
    Maybe they hate him because he's a PoS?

That's not a mud sling. He's a liar, a cheat, a sex offender, a traitor.

HNIC BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by NY Chief View Post
    IMO...

Ford - Bumbling place holder
    Carter - useless dishrag, oil embargo, odd/even days, hostage crisis, was the worst president in US history
    Regan - great hair, communicator, broke the soviet union
    Bush - NWO globalist
    Clinton - "where da white women at?"" :-PPPPPP
    Bush - moron puppet
    Obama - race baiter, ghetto boy wanna be, could have been the second coming of MLK, liar, worst president in US history

Trump - NY big mouth bully who wont take shit
    The fact you only had one redeeming thing to say about any president, and it was Trump, speaks volumes.

You can also stop pretending you don't support him.

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division
    A stellar day for the WH today, even by their own shit standards. Tick tock.

Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    this is the way I see it. Now im not a liberal nor a conservative. I don't belong to any party. I did not vote for anyone in the last 4 presidential elections. I don't watch CNN, MSNBC, or Fox news. I get my new either from 1010 Wins or USA Today. I don't read any other papers. It may seem that Im a republican because I defend Trump sometimes, but its only on this forum and only because everyone bashes him and I feel bad. Same as everyone here did with Bush Jr. In reality, I don't care for any of them.
    in local elections I usually hope a democrat would win cause it helps my business.

I see this from where I sit as a witch hunt. all democrats and probably has of republicans hate Trump for whatever reason. They're investigating everything abuot him but nothing, so they're going after everyone else around him. The whole presidency is over his head, I kinda feel bad about it.
    Feel bad? This is a man who's been racist, sexist, a confirmed fraud, cheat, fear monger, and liar. He ran his entire campaign on hate. Why do you feel bad? "Witch hunt" is a word only being used by a small group of people in this country: the President and his men.

I think if you actually were sitting on the fence and somehow abstinent from all of this, you'd be able to see the legal documents (presented by a republican special council by the way) as enough proof to tell you that this man is not only in over his head, but a traitor and a criminal. Even USA Today printed a story about Mueller's Cohen memo which implicated Trump in at least two crimes: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ys/2243428002/

The simple fact is that the man would be in prison with Cohen if he wasn't the president.
    GORTON 2020

Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by jsrangers View Post
    A stellar day for the WH today, even by their own shit standards. Tick tock.
    I'm legitimately concerned for my brother who is currently in Afghanistan. He believed in Mattis and Kelly and now with them both gone, I have no faith in Trump brining an actual adult into the room -- potentially putting more pressure on military and civilians alike around the world.
    GORTON 2020

HNIC BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyONE View Post
    Feel bad? This is a man who's been racist, sexist, a confirmed fraud, cheat, fear monger, and liar. He ran his entire campaign on hate. Why do you feel bad? "Witch hunt" is a word only being used by a small group of people in this country: the President and his men.

I think if you actually were sitting on the fence and somehow abstinent from all of this, you'd be able to see the legal documents (presented by a republican special council by the way) as enough proof to tell you that this man is not only in over his head, but a traitor and a criminal. Even USA Today printed a story about Mueller's Cohen memo which implicated Trump in at least two crimes: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ys/2243428002/

The simple fact is that the man would be in prison with Cohen if he wasn't the president.
    Yeah I don't get how anyone can say they haven't found anything in Trump. There's an investigation for a reason

Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyONE View Post
    I'm legitimately concerned for my brother who is currently in Afghanistan. He believed in Mattis and Kelly and now with them both gone, I have no faith in Trump brining an actual adult into the room -- potentially putting more pressure on military and civilians alike around the world.
    I understand the underlying feeling but Trump is the only guy in that room whose instinct seems to be not to deploy your entire armed forces for Israel at the drop of a hat.

HNIC BSBH Legend
    No, just to Tiahuana to fight the women and children invading hordes.

But yes, def safer than middle East.

Do you find it an odd juxtaposition to be a "financial conservative" yet apparently an advocate for open borders? How do you reconcile those two positions?

HNIC BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    Do you find it an odd juxtaposition to be a "financial conservative" yet apparently an advocate for open borders? How do you reconcile those two positions?
    When I say I'm financial conservative, I mean I don't think the Pentagon should spend $250 on a stapler. I think we can cut back on military spending. We don't need that 301st aircraft carrier. Shit like that.

I'm all for immigration reform, but of the entire process.

I also don't subscribe to the same numbers you do regarding how much illegal immigrants "cost". For $10/hr they do the jobs entitled white folks want $20 for, and it's the US citizens who are hiring them...So how do you reconcile that LOL?

Look, I don't have all the answers, but I know a stupid wall isn't one of them.

Moderator Junior Division
    twitter wasn't invented/perfected yet. lol

without social media and the internet we're back to Kennedy fucking Marilyn Monroe at the Carlyle Hotel and no one says a word.
    I think this does get overlooked. Trump is a shithead, but it was a lot easier to hide skeletons even 20 years ago. I mean, imagine Clinton in office today lol.

Carter said he's cheated on his wife in his heart in Playboy.
    Gore said he created the internet.
    Biden said you can't go to a 7-11 without having an Indian accent (which, lol).
    Clinton said he smoked weed in England and then said he'd ask out a hot mummy (which, again, lol).

These don't make any of these guys as much of an idiot as Trump, but these types of statements would all be massive news and used to skewer them today.

HNIC BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    I think this does get overlooked. Trump is a shithead, but it was a lot easier to hide skeletons even 20 years ago. I mean, imagine Clinton in office today lol.

Carter said he's cheated on his wife in his heart in Playboy.
    Gore said he created the internet.
    Biden said you can't go to a 7-11 without having an Indian accent (which, lol).
    Clinton said he smoked weed in England and then said he'd ask out a hot mummy (which, again, lol).

These don't make any of these guys as much of an idiot as Trump, but these types of statements would all be massive news and used to skewer them today.
    Yea, sorry but nothing compares to this.

Last edited by Pete; 12-21-2018 at 12:03 PM.

But that's true.

Actually, he probably did less than Assad and Putin but those are guy are bad guys, or something like that.

Moderator Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Yea, sorry but nothing compares to this.

None of them had Twitter to say dumb shit, is the point.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast