Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump charity to dissolve amid allegations of a 'shocking pattern of illegality'

Moderator BSBH Prospect
    Why do people feel the need to justify a persons actions by throwing non substantiated accusations about others?

Ford
    Carter
    Regan
    Bush
    Clinton
    Bush
    Obama

The presidents during my lifetime. None have come close to the lack of character and morals like the existing president.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by NY Chief View Post
    But every other politician (All?) who became millionaires on a congressional salary are above scrutiny and are choir boys (and girls).
    GMAFB!
    How do you not see the irony here? Trump's catchphrase's was "Drain the Swamp!" And all of his supporters went berserk for it. Not only did he not drain the swamp but you're advocating that because other people in government are criminals, Trump is allowed to be one too.
    GORTON 2020

HNIC BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck Head View Post
    Why do people feel the need to justify a persons actions by throwing non substantiated accusations about others?

Ford
    Carter
    Regan
    Bush
    Clinton
    Bush
    Obama

The presidents during my lifetime. None have come close to the lack of character and morals like the existing president.

Because when you can't defend your guy, easiest thing to do is point at others.

Moderator Pee-Wee Division
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyONE View Post
    My take on it: Trump did not expect to actually win the presidency. He expected to build a television channel after he lost to Clinton and go on his merry way living a corrupt life. November rolls around and he's actually won the thing... "oh shit." Now he's under tremendous scrutiny because as president, complete transparency is the only way it can work.

Donald Trump likely could have lived a long, fraudulent life, cheating on his wife, laundering money, and building hotels in Russia for as long as he wanted. Becoming president completely fucked him.

I think we're now seeing exactly why his tax returns have never been released (something every president has done since Gerald Ford).
    Excellent take.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile...ed by Tapatalk

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    My take on it: Trump did not expect to actually win the presidency. He expected to build a television channel after he lost to Clinton and go on his merry way living a corrupt life. November rolls around and he's actually won the thing... "oh shit." Now he's under tremendous scrutiny because as president, complete transparency is the only way it can work.

Donald Trump likely could have lived a long, fraudulent life, cheating on his wife, laundering money, and building hotels in Russia for as long as he wanted. Becoming president completely fucked him.

I think we're now seeing exactly why his tax returns have never been released (something every president has done since Gerald Ford).
    I had this same conversation with a friend of mine a couple of weeks ago, I completely agree.
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

Senior Member Bantam Division

Possibly. Wouldn't surprise me in the least. If he goes up for re-election in 2020 however, I think this theory would likely be wrong.

Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by rmc51 View Post
    Possibly. Wouldn't surprise me in the least. If he goes up for re-election in 2020 however, I think this theory would likely be wrong.
    See, I don’t think so because while the presidency completely exposed him as a fraud and a criminal its also the only thing keeping him from prison.

Personally, I don’t think he’ll make it to reelection but he is planning on running again.
    GORTON 2020

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Plus he will run again on his ego alone.
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

Just a Simple Country Squire BSBH Prospect
    If he caves on the Wall he's toast. He's about 96% of the way to becoming a full neo-con shill garbage Republican but he could still save himself by simply doing what he got elected to do.

My bet is he caves within days.

Banned Junior Division

I think so too. I don't think the whole world expected him to win, including himself. but then again, he did spent his own money on the campaign, he must've had some kind of hope of winning.

great businessman, tho

Banned Junior Division

Ford
    Carter
    Regan
    Bush
    Clinton
    Bush
    Obama

twitter wasn't invented/perfected yet. lol

without social media and the internet we're back to Kennedy fucking Marilyn Monroe at the Carlyle Hotel and no one says a word.

Senior Member Squirt Division NY Chief's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    twitter wasn't invented/perfected yet. lol

without social media and the internet we're back to Kennedy fucking Marilyn Monroe at the Carlyle Hotel and no one says a word.
    twitter, facebook, internet, 24/7 left wing agenda media...

I think Left Wing media is too kind. I'd go with Bolshevik Media.

Banned Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    No, what I find peculiar is the idea of straining credulity to award a career-criminal, who has turned every business opportunity he's touched to ash, the benefit of doubt.

This isn't a left/right issue. It''s one of common sense. When nearly every venture you lead over the last ten years is under investigation for a litany of suspected criminal behavior, two of which have been shut down for proven criminal behavior, and seven of your acolytes, including your personal lawyer/fixer, your National Security Advisor, and your campaign chairman have all been indicted and found guilty or plead guilty to criminal behavior done on your behalf, the idea of questioning your motives is far from beyond the pale.

But tell me more about how the press are the "Enemy of the People..."
    this is the way I see it. Now im not a liberal nor a conservative. I don't belong to any party. I did not vote for anyone in the last 4 presidential elections. I don't watch CNN, MSNBC, or Fox news. I get my new either from 1010 Wins or USA Today. I don't read any other papers. It may seem that Im a republican because I defend Trump sometimes, but its only on this forum and only because everyone bashes him and I feel bad. Same as everyone here did with Bush Jr. In reality, I don't care for any of them.
    in local elections I usually hope a democrat would win cause it helps my business.

I see this from where I sit as a witch hunt. all democrats and probably has of republicans hate Trump for whatever reason. They're investigating everything abuot him but nothing, so they're going after everyone else around him. The whole presidency is over his head, I kinda feel bad about it.

Banned Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    I think Left Wing media is too kind. I'd go with Bolshevik Media.
    I was sitting in the car in traffic yesterday is was flipping thru AM radio. Found Fred Savage, a conservative radio host. man, the guy is fucking paranoid. He was yelling the whole 15 mins I listened to him about commies coming and turning USA into Stalinist Russia. what a fucking wacko. but it was funny

Moderator BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I think so too. I don't think the whole world expected him to win, including himself. but then again, he did spent his own money on the campaign, he must've had some kind of hope of winning.

great businessman, tho
    I struggle with the great business man idea.
    Hes a great salesman...in the world of business hes on the JV team

Senior Member Squirt Division NY Chief's Avatar

Ford
    Carter
    Regan
    Bush
    Clinton
    Bush
    Obama

IMO...

Ford - Bumbling place holder
    Carter - useless dishrag, oil embargo, odd/even days, hostage crisis, was the worst president in US history
    Regan - great hair, communicator, broke the soviet union
    Bush - NWO globalist
    Clinton - "where da white women at?"" :-PPPPPP
    Bush - moron puppet
    Obama - race baiter, ghetto boy wanna be, could have been the second coming of MLK, liar, worst president in US history

Trump - NY big mouth bully who wont take shit

Senior Member Bantam Division LONG LONG LONG TIME FAN's Avatar
    Anyone who has had personal dealings with " The Donald " knows for sure what kind of person he is. Nuff said!

Banned Junior Division
    I struggle with the great business man idea.
    He’s a great salesman...in the world of business he’s on the JV team

u don't think he's a great business man? His name alone is worth millions. Cant be a great businessman if you're not a great salesman

If he pulls out of Afghanistan and follows through with Syria, all the knives will be out for him. It's always fun to watch leftists flop over to the banging the war drum.

Obviously why Mattis is quitting.

Trump has the correct instinct but he's up to his eyeballs in the swamp and it's dragging him in. Have to follow through here.
    Last edited by Dunny; 12-20-2018 at 06:42 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast