Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trump charity to dissolve amid allegations of a 'shocking pattern of illegality'

Moderator BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    None of them had Twitter to say dumb shit, is the point.
    No previous president was idiotic enough to say so much dumb shit. Letís not believe previous administrations were secluded from the press pool completely.

From rallyís during the election, to his tweet storms....Trump has set the bar so low in regards to character and truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Moderator Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck Head View Post
    No previous president was idiotic enough to say so much dumb shit. Let’s not believe previous administrations were secluded from the press pool completely.

From rally’s during the election, to his tweet storms....Trump has set the bar so low in regards to character and truth.
    Maybe in some cases. But I think the bar had to be really, really low already for people to vote for him. It's no mystery that, other than the fact that he's louder and probably does more drugs than other politicians, I don't think he's any more morally bankrupt than the majority of them. Politicians are one in the same as guys on sports teams who campaign for themselves to be captains - little care for the common good or a skewed perception that their influence is good for the team.

I think the bigger problem is that we use politicians as some type of benchmark for morality. That's dumb, to me.

I also think that Clinton and GW would have said lots of stupid things lol. Clinton was dumb enough to get blown by an intern in the WH, and GW said plenty of dumb stuff anyways (though I think that mostly he just wasn't a great speaker).

HNIC BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    But that's true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    Actually, he probably did less than Assad and Putin but those are guy are bad guys, or something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    I don't think he's any more morally bankrupt than the majority of them.

Just a Simple Country Squire BSBH Prospect
    lol

Senior Member Squirt Division NY Chief's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Maybe they hate him because he's a PoS?

That's not a mud sling. He's a liar, a cheat, a sex offender, a traitor.
    Sounds like BJ Bill Clinton

Moderator BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by NY Chief View Post
    Why justify (or attempt to)....by bringing up someone from the past?

Hitler was ok.....because he didnít reach levels Of Ghankis Kahn?

HNIC BSBH Legend
    And was impeached.

Still wondering how you keep saying you don't like Trump...But you do nothing but defend him. Į\_(ツ)_/Į

And reply deleted... point proven

Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck Head View Post
    No previous president was idiotic enough to say so much dumb shit. Letís not believe previous administrations were secluded from the press pool completely.

From rallyís during the election, to his tweet storms....Trump has set the bar so low in regards to character and truth.

If any of the things Trump has said on twitter were said in a private email instead, he'd already be out of office. It's the watering down of shocking behavior that's truly worrying. The goalposts are continually moved. "No Collusion!" "Actually, even if there was collusion, it's not a crime!" "Actually it is a crime but it's a small crime and everyone does it."

Somehow we've just accepted this.

Donald Trump is gaslighting his base.
    GORTON 2020

Senior Member Bantam Division
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyONE View Post
    If any of the things Trump has said on twitter were said in a private email instead, he'd already be out of office. It's the watering down of shocking behavior that's truly worrying. The goalposts are continually moved. "No Collusion!" "Actually, even if there was collusion, it's not a crime!" "Actually it is a crime but it's a small crime and everyone does it."

I don't think Trump's base needs to be gaslighted lol.

Banned Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyONE View Post

Uíre accepting this and youíre up in arms about every thing he says. He tweeted that water is wet. Are you going to go beserk about that too? My point is how cares if he thinks russian collusion is legal or not. Did he do it? Did he collude?

HNIC BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    Uíre accepting this and youíre up in arms about every thing he says. He tweeted that water is wet. Are you going to go beserk about that too? My point is how cares if he thinks russian collusion is legal or not. Did he do it? Did he collude?
    Think it's already proven his campaign did. Hard to believe he didn't know about it.

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    And reply deleted... point proven
    And what point would that be?
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

Quote Originally Posted by Vodka Drunkenski View Post
    Ask the guy who deleted it

The future is spelled K-A-K-K-O BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka Drunkenski View Post
    That he's a martyr and persecuted because he can't hold ground in these conversations longer than a few minutes without resorting to name-calling. Just like the guy he claims to not like/support.
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If youíre a good loser, youíre a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    That he's a martyr and persecuted because he can't hold ground in these conversations longer than a few minutes without resorting to name-calling. Just like the guy he claims to not like/support.
    Sounds about right
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

There's that oh so tolerant of dissenting or other opinion left again.

This has nothing to do with dissenting opinion. It has everything to do with your inability to understand that that doesn't give you carte blanche to say whatever you want however you want.

No one is censoring your ability to hold specific political opinions. But the fact you are seemingly incapable of sharing them without personally insulting everyone who reads them will get you censored. In fact, if this keeps up, it might even get you thread banned.
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If youíre a good loser, youíre a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    This has nothing to do with dissenting opinion. It has everything to do with your inability to understand that that doesn't give you carte blanche to say whatever you want however you want.

No one is censoring your ability to hold specific political opinions. But the fact you are seemingly incapable of sharing them without personally insulting everyone who reads them will get you censored. In fact, if this keeps up, it might even get you thread banned.
    "...your inability to understand... "

So if I said that do I get an "infraction" or banned?????

I've said what needs to be said. The ball is in your court.

- John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234