• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Blues Inform Teams All Players Are Available, Including Tarasenko

Phil

Hockey

K. Well I base it on my own personal opinion. Over the last three seasons, he's third in EV TOI/G (18:15) behind Pietrangelo and Bouwmeester. Moreover, he's second in TOI/G (22:01) behind only Pietrangelo.

So, when you say "he's not a 1D," I say "yeah, because he plays on the same team as Pietrangelo, not becuase he's not capable."

Parayko would be an interesting get. Though not really a true #1, for a big guy he has almost no shot. He also lacks dynamic offense, even though he does ends up with a decent amount of assists. He is still very good top 4 defender on any team, with serious size and possibly little more upside. Let's not quible, we could use him. Wish he had one more year on his contract.

At $5.5, the only way they trade him is for cost-control and futures. Buch and ADA, Rykov and Tampa's pick?

If they are crazy let's get the Russian. Kreider and Lias and a 2nd for Tarrasenko?

When they say everyone, I assume they don't mean Robert Thomas.

Parayko would be an interesting get. Though not really a true #1, for a big guy he has almost no shot. He also lacks dynamic offense, even though he does ends up with a decent amount of assists. He is still very good top 4 defender on any team, with serious size and possibly little more upside. Let's not quible, we could use him. Wish he had one more year on his contract.

At $5.5, the only way they trade him is for cost-control and futures. Buch and ADA, Rykov and Tampa's pick?

If they are crazy let's get the Russian. Kreider and Lias and a 2nd for Tarrasenko?

When they say everyone, I assume they don't mean Robert Thomas.

Shoots over 100 my guy.

No offense, but that's what you get for never posting links to back anything you're saying.

[video=youtube;58ks-2c6DKo]

Shoots over 100 my guy.

No offense, but that's what you get for never posting links to back anything you're saying.

How does one post a link based on observations, opinions and other's stated opinions? OK here is a link.

I'll save people some time though. That link includes Parayko's shooting % as a pro. In the 2016 season he had 4 goals and shot at a whooping 2.01%. Last year he improved. He scored 6 goals, shooting 2.8%. Are these the numbers you'd expect from someone with a good shot?

How does one post a link based on observations, opinions and other's stated opinions? OK here is a link.

I'll save people some time though. That link includes Parayko's shooting % as a pro. In the 2016 season he had 4 goals and shot at a whooping 2.01%. Last year he improved. He scored 6 goals, shooting 2.8%. Are these the numbers you'd expect from someone with a good shot?

I don't think anyone's saying he's an offensive threat all the time, but he really solidifies any right hand side. If we're stuck with Sittinkirk, he could be sheltered by having Parayko in front of him.

You didn't say good or bad, you said "no shot", which isn't true.

You were a big Yandle fan. Go look at how many times he shot around 2.5%.

I'm not saying the guy is great, but to say he has "no shot" is just inaccurate.

I'd go after Fabbri. Should be deeply discounted right now, and is still young enough to have upside if he can overcome the injuries.

Yeah, I mean, on paper, sure, but I'm not convinced he's ever going to be even remotely healthy. I'd pass.

Archived