• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Aaron Sorkin Open to Reboot of "The West Wing"

Phil

?The West Wing? creator Aaron Sorkin said Monday that a reboot of the show remains a possibility, but only if he "can get a good idea."

Sorkin said during an appearance on ABC's "The View" that he and the cast of the political drama have dinner together about once every three months.

He added that a reboot is something they would "love to do."

"But we're all so very protective of the memory of the show and so I don?t want it to be a Brady Bunch reunion. If I can get a good idea, which is something that doesn?t happen very often, then I?ll do it," he said.

?I?m not slamming the door on it," Sorkin added.

Sorkin, who is critical of President Trump, has previously hinted at bringing the show back, saying last year that he would want to cast Sterling K. Brown as the president in a potential reboot.

?Sterling K. Brown as the president, and there's some kind of jam, an emergency, a very delicate situation involving the threat of war or something,? Sorkin said at the time.

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/420705-aaron-sorkin-says-hes-open-to-a-the-west-wing-reboot-if-he-gets

Archived