• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Kevin Shattenkirk Out 2-to-4 Weeks With Separated Shoulder

Phil

say hello to the new Girardi

Maybe we can flip him to Tampa at the deadline for Cirella...

In what way is he Dan Girardi? lol

Depending on how long he's out, Shatty will have missed double the games that Girardi did during his ENTIRE career with NYR

The facts as reported by a factual reporter:

Shattenkirk out 2-4 weeks for Rangers with separated shoulder

Defenseman injured in loss to Lightning

cut.jpg

Kevin Shattenkirk will be out 2-4 weeks for the New York Rangers with a separated shoulder sustained during the second period of a 6-3 loss to the Tampa Bay Lightning at Amalie Arena on Monday.

https://www.nhl.com/news/rangers-kevin-shattenkirk-out-2-4-weeks-with-separated-shoulder/c-302856306

giphy.gif

I was wondering with what?s going on in St.Louis?lack of leadership, which has been going on there since Shattenkirk was traded, St.Louis would actually have interested in bringing him back. There has been talk of how Shattenkirk, Reaves & Lehtera we?re close friends with Tarasenko and kept him motivated and hungry, and now with out them his stats have diminished as a result. Also saw how Shattenkirk was the team captain there and dealt with the media?even taking responsibility and blame for others mistakes, lack of productivition etc..

I was wondering/hoping he would build his stock but this is definitely throws a wrench in the works.

Sent from my iPad using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Archived