• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Family Matters

josh

We spend too much time dealing with the

Rangers. That means the same for our families.

Which players do your family members love or hate?

My parents love any small guys, as I was a smaller player. Zuccarello can don no wrong.

My dad hates the ?slow puck hog? Hayes.

My nephew is obsessed with Georgiev. He loves goalies, so this came naturally.

My wife hates Strome. I?m not sure why.

My mom loves Zucc, Hank, and Big Dick Rick...and anyone "cute," and she loves most eastern European players cause she just does. No reason. No hockey reason. Just cuase.

My dad watches the players' skates when I make him watch hockey and comments about how great they are at skating.

My girlfriend would leave me for Hank in milliseconds. She wants to lick him.

Other than that she just identifies with who she knows; Staal, Zuccarello and Kreider. The rest have all left but she thinks they still play for us [emoji23].

Anyone play the numbers game with their wife/partner/girlfriend? Back in the SC run mine did pretty good. Probably could guess at least 50%+. For example, who wears 16..."Avery"...correct etc. Same as naming the nicknames of North American sports teams. Apparently I have trained her well and watch a lot of sports.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

My girlfriend would leave me for Hank in milliseconds. She wants to lick him.

Other than that she just identifies with who she knows; Staal, Zuccarello and Kreider. The rest have all left but she thinks they still play for us [emoji23].

Anyone play the numbers game with their wife/partner/girlfriend? Back in the SC run mine did pretty good. Probably could guess at least 50%+. For example, who wears 16..."Avery"...correct etc. Same as naming the nicknames of North American sports teams. Apparently I have trained her well and watch a lot of sports.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

200.gif

My wife tried hard to remember all of the players one season, then half were gone the following season. She hasn’t tried since. She still thinks Ovechkin and Kovalchuk played for the Rangers, as she heard those names constantly [on tv]

My lady companion has a friend named Chris Kreider, so #20 is her favorite player. She looks up and actually watches when Sam says his name. My two Golden Retrievers are big on Ranger, the service puppy in training. When they did a between periods profile on Ranger, they got excited and started barking. The TV is near a window so they went to the window looking for him outside, thinking he was on the other side of the TV.

My GF back in the day was into mythology and took a special liking to Ty Domi because she thought he looked like a gnome.

My mom loves Zucc, Hank, and Big Dick Rick...and anyone "cute," and she loves most eastern European players cause she just does. No reason. No hockey reason. Just cuase.

My dad watches the players' skates when I make him watch hockey and comments about how great they are at skating.

not good. :disappointed:

Archived