• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Vladislav Namestnikov in Concussion Protocol

Phil

Who do you think gets the call, Nieves or Meskanen ? Tho? this could be a perfect opportunity to showcase Beleskey or Holland?even if we are not able to get a return?think of it, if they played half way decent someone could pick them up once they are put through waivers in order to returned to the minors. It would open up spots for college free agents to be signed.

Sent from my iPad using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Although it hasn't shown up that much on the score sheet, Vlad has been buying in and going to the net with abandon. He looks battered. He deserves better.

No doubt, the kid can skate and compliments good players extremely well. Now he's going to the net hard, too bad he isn't a finisher.

Someone here turned me on to his game 2 years ago and with all my trips down there, I watched him more closely. Even when he wasn't playing with Kuch, he was very effective for Tampa his last 2 years there. His strengths have always been his zone exits and entries, and his neutral zone/transition play. Now Quinn is refining another element of his game, just hope he holds up physically.

Although it hasn't shown up that much on the score sheet, Vlad has been buying in and going to the net with abandon. He looks battered. He deserves better.

He looks like a 4th liner who doesn't have nearly the talent to play in the top-6 without killing himself.

Archived