Thread: Ivanka Trump Used Personal Email Address for Government Business

The future is spelled K-A-K-K-O BSBH Legend

Ivanka Trump Used Personal Email Address for Government Business

Ivanka Trump, the president's daughter and a top White House adviser, sent hundreds of emails about government business from a personal email account last year, CBS News confirms.

The emails were sent to White House aides, Cabinet members and Ivanka Trump's assistants, many in violation of public records rules, The Washington Post first reported Monday.

President Trump mercilessly criticized his 2016 Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton, for using a private email server during her time as secretary of state, labeling her "Crooked Hillary" and saying she belonged in jail. Crowds at many of his rallies chanted, "Lock her up. Lock her up!" referring to Clinton's email practices.

An administration official confirmed the Post report and was aware of Ms. Trump's emails, and characterized them as containing information related mostly to logistics and personal interests.

The official defended Ivanka Trump from comparisons to Clinton, noting Ms. Trump did not understand email communications rules and her emails also did not contain classified information. Ms. Trump also stopped using her personal address when she was informed her private email couldn't be used for government communication, the administration official told CBS News.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ivanka-...ment-business/

"Well, look, Alisyn, it's hypocritical and certainly it looks bad, and I'm sure the media will have a field day with it today," former White House legislative affairs director Marc Short told CNN's Alisyn Camerota on "New Day."

"I accept that today's story is an ironic one and shows hypocrisy and is a mistake, and the administration shouldn't have had government emails going to private emails servers," he said, adding that "all of the emails have been handed back over to the federal government."
    Speaking later on "New Day," former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci made a similar point.
    "Well, certainly I think it's hypocritical. I think even Ivanka, if she was interviewed about, she'd have to say it was a mistake. You can't do that in that position," Scaramucci told Camerota.

"There had to be a reason why she was doing that. The same thing I would say about Secretary Clinton," he added. "I think it's a serious matter. I'm not making light of it."
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/20/polit...ntv/index.html
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If youíre a good loser, youíre a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    It's been an acceptable practice, though
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

HNIC BSBH Legend
    ^Here we go.

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Are you surprised? Thereís always deflection
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

Moderator BSBH Prospect
    Lock her up amirite?

Canít wait to see how this one plays out.

Just a Simple Country Squire BSBH Prospect
    Sure, lock her up. She's a problem.

Great tits, though.

Senior Member Mite Division Bieser's Avatar
    Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information... no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case
    In 1994 I thought I could die in peace...now I'm hungry again.

Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    Sure, lock her up. She's a problem.

Great tits, though.
    I'd let her email me.
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

Moderator Junior Division
    "Violation of public records rules" and sending classified information seems a little bit different, no?

Moderator BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    "Violation of public records rules" and sending classified information seems a little bit different, no?
    I understand the difference. And agree with you in part....i didnít agree with what Clinton did, but it was somewhat common practice for many. And president Obama enacted legislation after to clear up the Grey areas in regards to that situation.

Trumps idiotic grandstanding during the campaign in regards to ďlock her upĒ......

Karma is a bitch thatís gonna bite him

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division
    America first so let's look the other way when one gets slaughtered.

+ 1 on the tits.