Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Avenatti Arrested for Domestic Violence

The future is spelled K-A-K-K-O BSBH Legend

Michael Avenatti Arrested for Domestic Violence

Michael Avenatti, who became famous for his attacks on Donald Trump, has been arrested for felony domestic violence ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Our law enforcement sources say Stormy Daniels' attorney was arrested Wednesday after his estranged wife filed a felony DV report. We're told her face was "swollen and bruised."

Our sources say the alleged incident occurred Tuesday, but there was a confrontation Wednesday between the two at an exclusive apartment building in the Century City area of L.A.

We're told during today's confrontation the woman ran out of the apartment building and was on the sidewalk on her cellphone with sunglasses covering her eyes, screaming on the phone, "I can't believe you did this to me."

We're told security brought her inside the building and Michael showed up 5 minutes later, ran into the building, chasing after her. He screamed repeatedly, "She hit me first." We're told he angrily added, "This is bulls***, this is f***ing bulls***."
    http://www.tmz.com/2018/11/14/michae...ney/?vtest=100

--

Aaaaaand he's done.
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    I’m sure he’ll still slime his way around.

He’s still $20m in the hole.
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

Just a Simple Country Squire BSBH Prospect
    He played his role for democrats and now they're discarding him.

#basta

Senior Member Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post

#basta
    Well the initial media report said his ex-wife? But she said not me? Let's see what's up first. What's that they say... Innocent until i get some audio/video, or something like that.

Dunny, why would you have any problem with anyone abandoning him, if he ended up committing violence against a woman?

This is why I am so astounded by those who can still support Trump. Most respectable republicans do not, or they have left the party. I'm happy to name 20 awesome Republicans (you should know) who maintain their integrity and principles, disavow this narcissistic incompetent conman. Can you name 20 democrats you like? Why is it, that you can not?
    Last edited by Giacomin; 11-14-2018 at 10:55 PM.

#basta
    As well they should. They're called convictions, or principles.
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

HNIC BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    Where as Republicans back pedophiles.

Cory Booker

lol, well that clears a few things up, Pete ranks wife beaters ahead of pedophiles, claiming a clear moral victory on the subject.

Me? I just want to be left alone to live as I choose, to raise my family as I choose, but I can't shake the feeling that some groups of people aren't going to allow me to do that.

lol, well that clears a few things up, Pete ranks wife beaters ahead of pedophiles, claiming a clear moral victory on the subject.

Me? I just want to be left alone to live as I choose, to raise my family as I choose, but I can't shake the feeling that some groups of people aren't going to allow me to do that.
    I want to be left alone... and also tell people what to do.

Moderator Pee-Wee Division
    Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    I want to be left alone... and also tell people what to do.
    LOL.

Moderator Pee-Wee Division

#basta
    And if Dems stood by him in the face of domestic violence charges, you'd happily accuse them of having a double standard.

Avenatti is repulsive in a reptilian way not wholly dissimilar from Trump. (Ends justify the means, "when they go low, we go lower.") The Stormy Daniels/Karen MacDougal thing is insignificant to me except that it is the exposure of another blatant lie. If the holy rollers don't care that he's a cheating husband, neither do I. Even the right doesn't try to claim he has any personal character. It's the least of our worries. There are hundreds of Trump's outright lies, misstatements, or general fuck-ups more important than that one.

Hey, you guys have me all wrong.

I'm not a Republican, beyond being a Canadian, I think the Republican party is an utter joke papering over destructive open border policies with tiny tax cuts, holding power over all three branches and doing nothing with it. Nothing. I don't think they support the working man, I think they support cheap labour.

Trump is a paper tiger at this point. Very disappointing for the same reasons. He's entertaining to me because he hates the press, and so do I, but that's about it. Look at this criminal justice reform he's pushing, lol, fucking ridiculous.

I don't support the Conservative Party in Canada either for the same reasons. THEY AREN'T CONSERVATIVE.

There's a huge issue with defacto one party rule in all western democracies.

Bring back the monarchy any day, I'd much prefer a monarchy with some skin in the game than the political rent seekers we're all currently burdened with.

HNIC BSBH Legend

Well, I didn't rank anyone.

Can you show me where I did?

Or will you just continue to put words in people's mouths, add only sarcasm and nothing of value, and call things you don't agree or don't understand stupid?

HNIC BSBH Legend
    Hey, you guys have me all wrong.

I'm not a Republican, beyond being a Canadian, I think the Republican party is an utter joke papering over destructive open border policies with tiny tax cuts, holding power over all three branches and doing nothing with it. Nothing. I don't think they support the working man, I think they support cheap labour.

Trump is a paper tiger at this point. Very disappointing for the same reasons. He's entertaining to me because he hates the press, and so do I, but that's about it. Look at this criminal justice reform he's pushing, lol, fucking ridiculous.

I don't support the Conservative Party in Canada either for the same reasons. THEY AREN'T CONSERVATIVE.

There's a huge issue with defacto one party rule in all western democracies.

Bring back the monarchy any day, I'd much prefer a monarchy with some skin in the game than the political rent seekers we're all currently burdened with.
    He's entertaining to you because you don't live in this country. But you sure do have a lot to say about it. I get that it's mostly trolling and your shtick, but it's tiresome.

Pete, you're just a really sensitive guy.

Pete, you're just a really sensitive guy.
    Again, spoken from miles outside the direct reach of Trump. This is peanut gallery stuff.
    - John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Junior Division
    I'm really not surprised. I don't know why people held him up as this awesome guy. He's always been a slimy media whore and anyone who thought any differently was too excited at anything to knock Trump.

Again, spoken from miles outside the direct reach of Trump. This is peanut gallery stuff.
    No, not really, my entire life is dependent on the US in one way or another. I work for a US company, for example. I have my life savings heavily invested in US market as another.

Beyond that, he hasn't really done anything harmful besides trigger a bunch of children that can't handle losing.

Quote Originally Posted by BlairBettsBlocksEverything View Post
    I'm really not surprised. I don't know why people held him up as this awesome guy. He's always been a slimy media whore and anyone who thought any differently was too excited at anything to knock Trump.
    Good point, and there's plenty of that on both sides.

No, not really, my entire life is dependent on the US in one way or another. I work for a US company, for example. I have my life savings heavily invested in US market as another.

Beyond that, he hasn't really done anything harmful besides trigger a bunch of children that can't handle losing.
    That's not what I mean, and you know it. You deal with the byproduct of Trump's policy. We deal with everything else. His daily tweet storms designed to demoralize, his LIFETIME Supreme Court appointments, his sycophantic GOP yes men pushing archaic tax cuts and culturally ignorant policy attempts, his erosion of trust in the free press, his nepotism, etc. This is shit that, on a day-to-day basis, chips away at our faith in democracy as a nation.

"The market's up, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" is a pretty shitty outlook on a guy under FBI investigation, who has already violated the emoluments clause, still hasn't released his tax returns, and who just tipped the Supreme Court to a right wing (read: not conservative) majority despite the majority of the country agreeing with left-of-center policy ideas.

When I say you are miles outside his reach, I mean it. You. Don't. Feel. This.
    - John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast