• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

That Neal Pionk Goal, Tho

Phil

Need these kids to start putting up better cellys. Give me bow and arrow or duck hunt or kayak. Make hockey at the Garden fun again!

OMG, I loved it. He turned his wheels all the way up ice, scored, went tumbling then jumped up in a full standstill and put up his arms. It was such a contrast to the guy who just raced down the ice and the whole team got to mob him. None of that check me out shit needed.

It's pure filth.

He just goes "Hey everyone, look at me! I'm Paul Coffey!"

And then proceeds to make the entire Habs team look like traffic cones. Fucking brilliant.

Someone should GIF it with the "deal with it" caption, shades coming on during the celebration.

It's pure filth.

He just goes "Hey everyone, look at me! I'm Paul Coffey!"

And then proceeds to make the entire Habs team look like traffic cones. Fucking brilliant.

Someone should GIF it with the "deal with it" caption, shades coming on during the celebration.

Or Thug Life.

OMG, I loved it. He turned his wheels all the way up ice, scored, went tumbling then jumped up in a full standstill and put up his arms. It was such a contrast to the guy who just raced down the ice and the whole team got to mob him. None of that check me out shit needed.

I wouldn’t mind a little emotion in hockey.

Archived