Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: That Neal Pionk Goal, Tho

  1. #1
    If you ain't first, you're last! BSBH Legend
    Phil in Absentia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    84,656
    Rep Power
    421

    That Neal Pionk Goal, Tho

    Hidden Content

    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella


    "I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi


    "Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

    - Christopher Hitchens

  2. #2
    Senior Member Bantam Division
    Long live the King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    2,259
    Rep Power
    75
    #Leetch-esque

  3. #3
    Senior Member Pee-Wee Division pws85nyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    598
    Rep Power
    17
    Reminds me of Richards a few years back against Detroit at MSG.


    Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    ThirtyONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,692
    Rep Power
    98
    Need these kids to start putting up better cellys. Give me bow and arrow or duck hunt or kayak. Make hockey at the Garden fun again!
    GORTON 2020

  5. #5
    swamped Midget Division
    fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Too far from MSG
    Posts
    4,195
    Rep Power
    81
    so good
    "We're all f*cked. It helps to remember that." - George Carlin

    "How many Cups you've got?" - Esa Tikkanen

    "Hatred can keep you warm when you run out of liquor" - Ray Ratto, Dan Patrick show 1/20/2017

  6. #6
    Senior Member Midget Division
    Slobberknocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    2 feet south of the blueline
    Posts
    4,144
    Rep Power
    42
    Orr-ish
    Acqua in bocca

  7. #7
    Senior Member Midget Division
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    3,277
    Rep Power
    63
    Loving the confidence! Keep it up!!!

  8. #8
    Senior Member Pee-Wee Division
    Ozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Suffolk County, NY
    Posts
    709
    Rep Power
    22
    I was hoping you guys had a thread for this one!!!

    Holy shit!!! I fucking fell outta my chair!!!!

    Unbelievable!! I'm really liking the progress of some of these young guys!!!!

  9. #9
    Senior Member Squirt Division CBrowningPI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Clearwater, FL
    Posts
    291
    Rep Power
    6
    I think I got a little chubby

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

  10. #10
    //reported Junior Division
    phillyb™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,027
    Rep Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    I was hoping you guys had a thread for this one!!!

    Holy shit!!! I fucking fell outta my chair!!!!

    Unbelievable!! I'm really liking the progress of some of these young guys!!!!
    Yeah, I fucking screamed at the TV. Twas a fucking beauty.
    LGR!

  11. #11
    Senior Member Midget Division
    Giacomin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,434
    Rep Power
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyONE View Post
    Need these kids to start putting up better cellys. Give me bow and arrow or duck hunt or kayak. Make hockey at the Garden fun again!
    OMG, I loved it. He turned his wheels all the way up ice, scored, went tumbling then jumped up in a full standstill and put up his arms. It was such a contrast to the guy who just raced down the ice and the whole team got to mob him. None of that check me out shit needed.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Pee-Wee Division
    Gravesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    799
    Rep Power
    40
    It's pure filth.
    He just goes "Hey everyone, look at me! I'm Paul Coffey!"
    And then proceeds to make the entire Habs team look like traffic cones. Fucking brilliant.

    Someone should GIF it with the "deal with it" caption, shades coming on during the celebration.

  13. #13
    //reported Junior Division
    phillyb™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,027
    Rep Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravesy View Post
    It's pure filth.
    He just goes "Hey everyone, look at me! I'm Paul Coffey!"
    And then proceeds to make the entire Habs team look like traffic cones. Fucking brilliant.

    Someone should GIF it with the "deal with it" caption, shades coming on during the celebration.
    Or Thug Life.
    LGR!

  14. #14
    Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    ThirtyONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,692
    Rep Power
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Giacomin View Post
    OMG, I loved it. He turned his wheels all the way up ice, scored, went tumbling then jumped up in a full standstill and put up his arms. It was such a contrast to the guy who just raced down the ice and the whole team got to mob him. None of that check me out shit needed.
    I wouldn’t mind a little emotion in hockey.
    GORTON 2020

  15. #15
    Senior Member Bantam Division
    4EverRangerFrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    30
    Beginning with that spin-o-rama you could just feel something great was about to happen -- and it did!

  16. #16
    //reported Junior Division
    phillyb™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,027
    Rep Power
    82
    He loves the spin-o-rama. Remember the OT winner?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_8Re8QcXdY
    LGR!

  17. #17
    Senior Member Bantam Division
    4EverRangerFrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    30
    ^Great clip - thx. He's good at creating space and getting the shot opportunity and that's all you can ask for, get the opportunity.

  18. #18
    Senior Member Pee-Wee Division
    Ozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Suffolk County, NY
    Posts
    709
    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by 4EverRangerFrank View Post
    ^Great clip - thx. He's good at creating space and getting the shot opportunity and that's all you can ask for, get the opportunity.
    Kinda reminded us of that old guy....#2....what's his name again??

  19. #19
    Senior Member Mite Division RJWantsTheCup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Holbrook, NY
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Kinda reminded us of that old guy....#2....what's his name again??
    I wear #52.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Pee-Wee Division
    Ozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Suffolk County, NY
    Posts
    709
    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by RJWantsTheCup View Post
    I wear #52.
    Well it certainly wasn't that #19 kid!!!

    I couldn't make a move like that if I had ants in my pants, RJ!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •