Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [RS] (#13) Rangers at Anaheim Ducks // Die, Henrique; Die

Senior Member Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by CBrowningPI View Post
    Jimmy Vesey had more minutes then Zucc.
    Vesey and Howden getting special teams time together, which is giving them minutes. They got something going on.

Anaheim has problems with their offense, possession, injuries and their forwards playing D. We caught them at a good time.

Chytil needs linemates. How about Buch in for McLoud next game?

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division rangers02's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Giacomin View Post
    Vesey and Howden getting special teams time together, which is giving them minutes. They got something going on.

Anaheim has problems with their offense, possession, injuries and their forwards playing D. We caught them at a good time.

Will Buch have the ability to have consistency on the Chytil line if he is in?
    Having hardships while winning.

Let's Go Rangers! You're the only team I've got this sports season (Besides the Yankees in March 2019)

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division
    Quote Originally Posted by lefty9 View Post
    is that for Pete Stemkowski
    Loved Stemmer!!! Wouldn't be a bad tribute to him, Lefty!!! But I'm liking me some of that Howden kid. That's my boy out there!! The kid's got some game to him!

Quote Originally Posted by Giacomin View Post

G man...I wanna such Buch exude a little more effort. I think Pete hit the nail on the head with the fact that Buch isn't really giving it his all out there and it shows. He shows flashes of it, but I want more as well from him. Namestnikov is a really good example; Since Quinn made his point to him, that guy's been flying out there. I watched him again last night and he was doing a lot of the little things right. Not to mention his effort was there all game.

I'm no fan of McLeod by any stretch but he is a little bit of an insurance policy until McQuaid gets back for the kids.

Call me old school, but I don't wanna have an absence of muscle in case some team starts running those young guys.

Senior Member Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by rangers02 View Post
    Will Buch have the ability to have consistency on the Chytil line if he is in?
    Won't know until he is back in the lineup. He has to make hay, regardless of the line. I'd have him on the 4th rather than benching him for more than 1/2 games. He'll have Chytil to play with, he should consider himself lucky. It's not like he did anything with Zib and the 1st line.

I'd like to see him play with Namestnikov. That guy has been a glowing example of a dude that trying to play better and harder. I would like to see that rub off on Buch...and a few more guys too. But in this case Buch can use a good boot in the ass.

Senior Member Mite Division RodrigueGabriel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    I'd like to see him play with Namestnikov. That guy has been a glowing example of a dude that trying to play better and harder. I would like to see that rub off on Buch...and a few more guys too. But in this case Buch can use a good boot in the ass.
    I'm starting to wonder if Buch is able to deliver what Quinn wants. Can't pretend to be in his head, but I bet all Buch has ever had to do before is flash those premium hands and score at some kind of acceptable rate. Quinn wants that plus a whole other basket of goodies. If you've played hockey your whole life and never had those qualities in your toolbox, it may not be possible to create them out of thin air. I think we're seeing Vlad say, "he wants that? I can do that," and starting to succeed. Hope Buch has it in him.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile...ed by Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RodrigueGabriel View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if Buch is able to deliver what Quinn wants. Can't pretend to be in his head, but I bet all Buch has ever had to do before is flash those premium hands and score at some kind of acceptable rate. Quinn wants that plus a whole other basket of goodies. If you've played hockey your whole life and never had those qualities in your toolbox, it may not be possible to create them out of thin air. I think we're seeing Vlad say, "he wants that? I can do that," and starting to succeed. Hope Buch has it in him.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile...ed by Tapatalk
    Only one way to see, my good man! ...and Buch best be able to deliver, otherwise he's going to be fodder for elsewhere in the NHL.

I totally adore Quinn's "go big, or go home" approach...for the near future it's going to be a major ingredient for who stays and who goes.

Senior Member Mite Division RodrigueGabriel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Only one way to see, my good man! ...and Buch best be able to deliver, otherwise he's going to be fodder for elsewhere in the NHL.

I totally adore Quinn's "go big, or go home" approach...for the near future it's going to be a major ingredient for who stays and who goes.
    I'm with you. We have seen more identity and character out of Namestnikov in the last 3-4 games than the rest of the GP since the trade combined. If Quinn can engineer that kind of magic, I'm on board.

🔴⚪️🔵 BSBH Prospect
    Buch sat twice,time to put him back in ,sit Chytil or send him down for a couple games to get some confidence.

Senior Member Squirt Division CBrowningPI's Avatar
    Buch thinks everybody is on the third line and they all should get paid the same.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234