• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Spittin' Chiclets Podcast

Blue Heaven

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

If you've seen his instagram you know he's a low level vigilante in Manhattan and one of his favorite causes is going after cars that break traffic laws

Well he saw a car in the bike lane and intentionally rammed it. He refused a plea deal and he's get hauled to criminal court:

Ex-Ranger Sean Avery rejects plea deal in criminal mischief case

https://pagesix.com/2019/07/15/ex-ranger-sean-avery-rejects-plea-deal-in-criminal-mischief-case/

This guy is nothing but a walking temper tantrum.

With that being said, it's absolutely asinine that this is even a case. Bike lanes exist for a reason. Get the fuck out of them.

This is coming from someone who is a motorist and pedestrian and have ridden a bike in my adulthood about three total times.

This guy is nothing but a walking temper tantrum.

With that being said, it's absolutely asinine that this is even a case. Bike lanes exist for a reason. Get the fuck out of them.

This is coming from someone who is a motorist and pedestrian and have ridden a bike in my adulthood about three total times.

He was riding an e-scooter in that lane, I don't think that's allowed and he admits to ramming the car on purpose. He's totally going to jail