• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Mega News

josh

It?s a common joke that after winning huge $ we will go back to work one last time to give our bosses and co-workers a hearty ?F-U!? before trotting off into the sunset.

Isn?t that a sad commentary on most people?s working lives? I?ve always tried to look at work as ?not work? and just a game that needed to be understood so that while playing it, there would be greater moments of fun or enjoyment rather than enduring years of misery. Maybe I?m just lucky to have found things to do that I enjoyed.

When I was much too young to know any better (5? 6?) both of my grandfathers who lived in different states essentially said to me, ?Find something you enjoy doing because you might just do it the rest of your life.? I?m nearing 60 years old and can still hear their voices. (Hey, no jokes about my failing mind!) [emoji4]

and just like that he/she becomes a 1%(er). now 50% of the country hates him/her for being rich and the other 50% envies. Does he/she really need that kind of pressure for the rest of their lives? Personally, I'd take the money and run somewhere away from this craziness.

and just like that he/she becomes a 1%(er). now 50% of the country hates him/her for being rich and the other 50% envies. Does he/she really need that kind of pressure for the rest of their lives? Personally, I'd take the money and run somewhere away from this craziness.

I don't know that I need the pressure or a billion dollars, but boy am I willing to find out.

Archived