Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Jamal Khashoggi

Rural Supremacist BSBH Prospect
    True, a proper corporate media report will go a long way to proving veracity lol good grief.

HNIC BSBH Legend
    I trust my chances of getting an unbiased report from Rueters over whatever source you trust these days.

Former Moderator BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    True, a proper corporate media report will go a long way to proving veracity lol good grief.
    Your one sided news sources are much more reliable than Reuter’s, NPR, BBC, CBC, etc. etc. Please continue to be the bastion of political hope we all need.

The future is spelled K-A-K-K-O BSBH Legend
    Yeah, For all their faults with cults of personality, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that I have no issue trusting the veracity of actual news organizations that have decades worth of trust and work to bank on over what RealNewsNotFakeMediaHoax.com says.

To insinuate that they're on equal footing is obscene. MSNBC might lean left, but they're still dealing in fact.

Find me some corroborating evidence from a trusted news org about Khashoggi and I'll be far less inclined to dismiss a right wing blog implicitly.

You're a smart guy, Dunny. Imagine if I made a claim and then linked you to fucking Mic dot com as "evidence."
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

Oh, how 'bout CBC legend Rex Murphy?

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/rex...s-of-the-truth

The CBC, BBC and NPR are utter leftist propoganda, to say otherwise is simply dishonesty or ignorance wilful or otherwise.

Still yet to see anyone refute this.

John, I'm glad you like my politics, I'm sure you can relate to my situation, paying $1300-$1400 a week in taxes while trying to raise a family on one income, all the while being told people like me are the problem by latte sipping urban millennial women. It's the Sub Arctic Economic Zone dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    Yeah, For all their faults with cults of personality, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that I have no issue trusting the veracity of actual news organizations that have decades worth of trust and work to bank on over what RealNewsNotFakeMediaHoax.com says.

To insinuate that they're on equal footing is obscene. MSNBC might lean left, but they're still dealing in fact.

Find me some corroborating evidence from a trusted news org about Khashoggi and I'll be far less inclined to dismiss a right wing blog implicitly.

You're a smart guy, Dunny. Imagine if I made a claim and then linked you to fucking Mic dot com as "evidence."
    Phil, they named THEMSELVES the people of the year via Time. lmao

Phil, they named THEMSELVES the people of the year via Time. lmao
    Which is utterly distasteful, but it doesn't disqualify the decades of actual journalism being done under their banner(s). That's my point.
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

Oh, how 'bout CBC legend Rex Murphy?

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/rex...s-of-the-truth

The CBC, BBC and NPR are utter leftist propoganda, to say otherwise is simply dishonesty or ignorance wilful or otherwise.

Still yet to see anyone refute this.

John, I'm glad you like my politics, I'm sure you can relate to my situation, paying $1300-$1400 a week in taxes while trying to raise a family on one income, all the while being told people like me are the problem by latte sipping urban millennial women. It's the Sub Arctic Economic Zone dream.
    I'll need time to read through this and do some research on my own, but so the point isn't missed entirely, even if all of this proves to be true, it won't make his fate any less revolting. I'd be saying the same thing if David Brooks or Paul Gigot were butchered tomorrow.

Questioning the integrity of their words after the fact wouldn't change a thing.
    - John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

Now the broad who edited his articles for WaPo is dropping the NYE ball @ Times Square lol

Guess the Der Spiegel guy wasn't available.

Behold, our Priestly Class.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-editors.html

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345