Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jamal Khashoggi

The future is spelled K-A-K-K-O BSBH Legend

Jamal Khashoggi

Breaking News: Audio confirms Jamal Khashoggi was tortured and dismembered, a Turkish official said, revealing gruesome details and contradicting Saudi denials.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/17/w...imes&smtyp=cur

--

This story is so horrible.
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

Banned Midget Division
    At least the Russians kill humanely

Moderator Junior Division
    It's also the least surprising thing ever.

Just a Simple Country Squire BSBH Prospect
    Mark Steyn had a good little piece on it with Tucker last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    Mark Steyn had a good little piece on it with Tucker last night.
    Can you post?
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

Only if you promise to watch the part where Steyn skewers Fauxcahontas...

He's not kind to Khashoggi per se, Khashoggi had some pretty shitty ties to Saudi royalty himself.

I'm at work but will post it this evening.

Sorry, here it is, I can use Youtube at work duhhhh.. Note that the Saudi's actually flew in an expert in bone sawing lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaEG5RRdxqo

Well, Khashoggi used to work for the family, so that makes sense. But he grew increasingly critical of them as they separated and he continued his work in journalism.

The death squad flown in is about as damning as it gets. Not just an expert in bone-sawing, but a bone saw itself.
    - John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

BTW.. Any "conservatives" here not familiar with Steyn, he's the best conservative pundit of our generation. Buy his books.

Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    Only if you promise to watch the part where Steyn skewers Fauxcahontas...

He's not kind to Khashoggi per se, Khashoggi had some pretty shitty ties to Saudi royalty himself.

I'm at work but will post it this evening.
    I thought most journalist got their info this way, through shit spewing sources.
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

Senior Member Squirt Division NY Chief's Avatar
    BTW.. Any "conservatives" here not familiar with Steyn, he's the best conservative pundit of our generation. Buy his books.
    Steyn is brilliant. David Webb is excellent, too as well as Mark Levin (when he's ranting)

I'm a huge David Frum fan myself.
    - John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

I can only imagine Levin is a total asshole, but I tune in to his radio show every day on way home from work to listen to one rant, his rants are fucking awesome.

Banned Midget Division
    asshole and a lunatic

Senior Member Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    I'm a huge David Frum fan myself.
    Nice Phil. I became a fan after reading Dead Right in the 90's. His first 3 books Dead Right, What's Right, and How We Got Here all written before 2000, are all probably still compelling reads and topical.

Did someone reference Tucker Carlson and journalist/writer in the same discussion? Wrong thread. He is a whiny self-interested intellectually dishonest snake oil salesmen. Mark Levin? The guy who thinks we are overreacting to Khashoggi, while we are unwilling to investigate Bengahzi some more? The same Levin who just accused Obama of leading a silent violent coup against Drumpf? That crackpot blowhard douchebag, who worked for crooked Ed Meese? The guy who sucked Pat Robertson or was it Jim and Tammy Faye?

So fill me in fellas. These clowns on Fox prime time think it is sorta OK for the leader(s) of Saudi to trick a US resident, critic of Saudi and writer at WaPo to be abducted. tortured and killed in an Embassy in Turkey by a large team of torturers and assasins? No big deal that they still cover it up, even after they are caught, putting our alliance and common goals into jeopardy. It's seemingly acceptable that they just keep making up lies, lie to US, get the POTUS to corruptly become complicit in the cover up. These knuckleheads want to talk about the evil coverage of the story and that the dems and press are conspiring to make this a big deal?

Is this the issue? The press is covering the torture and state-planned king-ordered murder of a Wash Post journalist living in the US? How dare those investigative reporters and news folk cover this!
    Last edited by Giacomin; 10-19-2018 at 01:55 AM.

Also Phil, check-out Fascism - A Warning, very recently written by Madeleine Albright. This is an important book. Drew, based on a past discussion, I'd think you might find it relevant and of interest.
    Last edited by Giacomin; 10-19-2018 at 01:52 AM.

Did.. Did you even watch the clip?

Man, and I thought I was heavy on hyperbole, lol, good lord. What's next, another Coles Notes biography of Mueller that conclusively proves Drumph's (lol, got him good!) guilt as a Russian agent?

HNIC BSBH Legend
    I can't believe there are still people who think he isn't working with Russia....Some people on the right have already accepted it and don't care. We call those people "traitors".

Holy shit, Boomers in $5 T-shirts. Well, that proves it.

Did.. Did you even watch the clip?
    Yes. Just because you asked.

Man, and I thought I was heavy on hyperbole, lol, good lord. What's next, another Coles Notes biography of Mueller that conclusively proves Drumph's (lol, got him good!) guilt as a Russian agent?
    Ha, had to look up Coles Notes.... Canuck's cliff notes, ftwc. Hyperbole? Because of the commentary on con men Tucker or Levin? Should I just have called him an "asshole and lunatic" like the post before mine?

Drumpf (spelling correct) is Trump's real surnane. Really. Fred Drumpf, wanted to shed his German immigrant name.

Was there something wrong with that post about Mueller and Rosenstein/Justice Dept from awhile back? It was so loaded with factual relevant info on a current event, because the facts and truth matter. I figured only Trumpists would dismiss it. I've reached out across the proverbial party lines (even though I'm independent) to engage you and find common ground. Surprisingly to me, you've been unwilling.

I'll draw a parallel to Trump's Inauguration Speech. Many Americans and even the world tuned-in ready put the campaign ugliness aside to give our new President a chance to be POTUS. The President of us. The US. Instead, open-minded people, independents, members of both parties and anyone who wasn't an ardent Trump "fan" or staunch Nationalist was given the middle finger. That is not hyperbole, that is how it felt to millions. Then every single day after, his words and actions continued their unmistakable divisiveness. No deal making at all. And 2 years, 1 piece of shitty legislation and the Republicans own a monopoly on the government.

The speech was a disgrace. See the photo below, that is so unpatriotic and so wrong there is no need to explain why. They do not care about this country or what it stands for in any meaningful way. Yet, they attach their identity to their party. All their loyalty and passion for the party. Yet, there connections is with uncompromising right wing talkshow hosts and their buzzwords to trigger hate for the "other party". Pelosi, Bengahzi, Hillary are like cues for the traitors to turn into a hand-wringing zombies mindlessly spewing nonsensical shit all over the marketplace.

Tune in to your clip and you get the buzzwords and the focus to discredit the victim, again. Yeah that victim sure set out with great determination to get murdered. This morning 2 Fox talking heads lie to their viewers. They drop the propoganda that Khashoggi was tied to the Muslim Brotherhood, a lie. How can anyone with any values not denounce the gross attempt to inject propaganda onto their audience of Americans in the guise of news?

As mentioned in many other posts, I welcome engaging you in an intelligent discussion on most anything.
    Last edited by Giacomin; 10-19-2018 at 11:46 AM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast