Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rangers Coach Quinn Sends Bold Message by Benching Shattenkirk, Hayes

Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    AV also benched/scratched Asham, Pyatt, RICHARDS, St Louis, Kreider, Nash, Lundqvist, Dan Boyle, Klein, Desharnais, Adam Cracknell... probably others. But let's wait until All Star break for this discussion.
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

HNIC BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    AV also benched/scratched Asham, Pyatt, RICHARDS, St Louis, Kreider, Nash, Lundqvist, Dan Boyle, Klein, Desharnais, Adam Cracknell... probably others. But let's wait until All Star break for this discussion.
    I don't think he did...When against the Kings?

Senior Member Junior Division
    Seriously? Asham? Pyatt?

He benched Richards for something like one period, then he was right back on the 1st line a game later... Of course he benched Kreider. He was a rookie or 2nd year player. Dan Boyle? The guy who had a few things to say about the teams playing style when he was here? Hmm. I don't recall MSL getting benched. Wish he was. Nash? Being sat so you can be healthy for a trade isn't exactly a benching..

Cracknell in all his awesomeness did not deserve to be benched. That was fucking bullshit. No wonder AV was fired. You "bench" a guy like that and it's going to cost you your job..

He benched Desharnaisisis? Did he? Cause I remember wondering why he was even on the roster by November. Was mad he remained till the end. They could have gotten better looks at Lettieri, Schneider, Nieves, Fogarty, Fontaine, ANYONE that was waived and passed over. Fuckin Desharnaisisis?? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Seriously? Asham? Pyatt?

He benched Richards for something like one period, then he was right back on the 1st line a game later... Of course he benched Kreider. He was a rookie or 2nd year player. Dan Boyle? The guy who had a few things to say about the teams playing style when he was here? Hmm. I don't recall MSL getting benched. Wish he was. Nash? Being sat so you can be healthy for a trade isn't exactly a benching..

Cracknell in all his awesomeness did not deserve to be benched. That was fucking bullshit. No wonder AV was fired. You "bench" a guy like that and it's going to cost you your job..

He benched Desharnaisisis? Did he? Cause I remember wondering why he was even on the roster by November. Was mad he remained till the end. They could have gotten better looks at Lettieri, Schneider, Nieves, Fogarty, Fontaine, ANYONE that was waived and passed over. Fuckin Desharnaisisis?? Really?
    In a few years, it will be "you fucking list Shattenkirk? That doesn't count! The guy sucked balls"

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division
    Wow, just wow. I hope somebody stole Josh’s password.

There are two smart people posting?

I hope he creates his own account so we can have some unbiased discussions

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division
    Nice. I like that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12