• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Announce Five Alternate Captains This Season

Phil

Twitter memes were funny. :rofl:

I'm not one for giving the "C" to Kreider. He hasn't demonstrated a full season's worth of leadership just yet. Always talks a good game at the beginning of the season but his on ice effort wanes. Zucc is the most likely leader from this bunch but as others have mentioned...does he survive the trade deadline?

What this tells me is that Staal is pretty clearly the de facto captain. Might not be a bad idea, either. For all he lacks on the ice, off it, there's probably not a more model citizen for teaching young players to be pros.

What this tells me is that Staal is pretty clearly the de facto captain. Might not be a bad idea, either. For all he lacks on the ice, off it, there's probably not a more model citizen for teaching young players to be pros.

Agreed

Being a leader isn?t simply how one performs on the ice

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I agree. He has been one of the go to guys on the team by the media and he is always talking to the refs.

Where's my "A"???

Wait...I think we all should get one!! I thought everyone gets a trophy nowadays!! That's it!!! I'm going to therapy and complain to my mom and dad that my entitlement has been violated.....I'm suing everyone as well! :rofl:

Archived