• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers/Flyers Preseason Game #6 ? 9/27/18 ? 7pm, MSG

Phil

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Holland for 2 nights in a row means he is out of the running for 12th man. Maybe 13th, but likely Hartford. My guess is Lettieri wins the 12th and I guess McLeod will be 13th. No point in having a kid in the pressbox.

No ADA 2 nights in a row means the opposite, IMO. He's played enough and he is a lock. Pretty obvious, but worth mentioning since the press implied his future was in doubt.

Gonna savor watching Hajek in this last game, since he may undeservedly get sent to Hartford. I understand why the team may do it, but that does not mean he did not earn a spot.

I think I figured it out. Quinn kept all these kids here until the end so he could see them play against another teams full NHL lineup rather than evaluate them while seeing them play a lineup full of scrubs. Maybe he is actually considering keeping the actual best players regardless of age. Maybe we will be surprised by who makes this team.

I think I figured it out. Quinn kept all these kids here until the end so he could see them play against another teams full NHL lineup rather than evaluate them while seeing them play a lineup full of scrubs. Maybe he is actually considering keeping the actual best players regardless of age. Maybe we will be surprised by who makes this team.

Nah . I’d love to think that about Hajek and Lindgren, thinking they push out Staal or something.

Lettieri has earned the look, Lias hasn’t impressed enough, Howdens been solid and earned a look

Nah . I’d love to think that about Hajek and Lindgren, thinking they push out Staal or something.

Lettieri has earned the look, Lias hasn’t impressed enough, Howdens been solid and earned a look

I think he needs a full year of weight gain/strength training. He seems too weak at the moment.

Quinn might be less likely to care how old anyone is. Not sure, but he's been winning hockey games with 18 year olds for years now. Hajek is the age of what was considered a veteran to Quinn last year. I doubt it happens, but I just hope he actually keeps the best players. I know we will probably just keep Staal because sending him down will destroy any hope of ever trading him, but I think that's hopeless anyway.

Archived