• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2018-19: Out of Town Scoreboard

Phil

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TOR is singing the Blues right now! Terrible offense and no attack in the neutral zone! All of seven shots through half-a-game! Be physical and play tough defense against TOR! Is STL playing a trap? TOR looks out of sync and looks frustrated! Might add to their 50 years without a cup!

TOR is singing the Blues right now! Terrible offense and no attack in the neutral zone! All of seven shots through half-a-game! Be physical and play tough defense against TOR! Is STL playing a trap? TOR looks out of sync and looks frustrated! Might add to their 50 years without a cup!
Or it might be one game!

John Tortorella: “It’s really frustrating to me on conversations on the ice amongst opponents on faceoffs, it’s like a big hug fest sometimes, I don’t know if they have so many meetings with this NHLPA. There’s no hate, and I miss that. It frustrates the shit out me.”

Like everyone else I'm really surprised by the excellent starts made by quite a few teams, Vancouver and Montreal in particular.

That young Vancouver team looks really good so far, and Elias Petterson is a fucking boss.

They probably won't keep it up, but it's really good for the Rangers that the supposed bottom feeders are starting out this strong.