• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2018-19: Out of Town Scoreboard

Phil

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. I think he has the flu. Before the hoodie, he had a warmup jacket with a blazer over top. Strange sight lol.

I would believe that Torts might have had the flu which led to him wearing the jacket then the Hoodie. Looked like a Hockey version of Belichick for a moment lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Leafs are about 3 losses away from full blown panic mode. They play Tampa on Thursday. I have a new reason to live, and it's the Leafs missing the playoffs or getting the #8 seed.

Gorts better be circling that ship. I wonder if you could unload Staal on them.

• 2 weeks later...
Another good round of results last night.

Down to 8th from bottom and only 4 points out of the bottom 3.

They'll finish in 8 or 9th from bottom, at "best". The teams below them are fucking awful. The Rangers have a game or 2 more than the next 2 or 3 teams ahead of them, too.

And then you KNOW they wont improve their draft pick through the lottery.

They'll finish in 8 or 9th from bottom, at "best". The teams below them are fucking awful. The Rangers have a game or 2 more than the next 2 or 3 teams ahead of them, too.

And then you KNOW they wont improve their draft pick through the lottery.

I wouldn't be so sure.

Particularly if they do their job and trade Zucc and Hayes. I really can't see this team winning many games at all without those two in the lineup.

And the Rangers are also fucking shit and no better than the teams just behind them. The table doesn't lie.