• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers/Devils Preseason Game #4 • 9/24/18 • 7pm, MSG

Phil

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Chytil. Tells me he's locked up a deeper shot since they're bringing Andersson back in. Looks like he's fighting for a longer look, tonight.

Also, they're looking at what appears to be our full NHL roster defense. 2 of either Pionk/DeAngelo/Claesson need to go, or at least 1+a spare.

Tonight shapes up to be a big night in terms of decision making.

No Chytil. Tells me he's locked up a deeper shot since they're bringing Andersson back in. Looks like he's fighting for a longer look, tonight.

Also, they're looking at what appears to be our full NHL roster defense. 2 of either Pionk/DeAngelo/Claesson need to go, or at least 1+a spare.

Tonight shapes up to be a big night in terms of decision making.

The rosters have been alternating players every game. Wouldn't read much into it in terms of Chytil safe and Andersson not. Both will be on the roster opening night.

The rosters have been alternating players every game. Wouldn't read much into it in terms of Chytil safe and Andersson not. Both will be on the roster opening night.

Both played IIRC in the last match together.

This reads to me like they've seen enough out of Chytil. Maybe I'm wrong.

Has anyone noted Andersson's defensive play? Maybe that's what they want to look at?

Sent from my Z981 using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

He missed a backcheck on a broke play that led to a goal against. Ha been underwhelming on the pk (all have). Other than that, no real issues.

If they are looking at anything, it’s probably his offense. I doubt they want to stunt his offensive potential putting him in a 4th line/checking Role

Archived