• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Announce 2018 Training Camp Roster

Phil

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

$4m - $6m for 2nd/3rd liners adds up very quickly

And we have a bunch of non-top pair defenders making $6.6, 5.7, 5.25, and 4.35 per.

As I've whined about for years, when you are paying everyone $1m more than they should be making, that's a lot of wasted cap space.

$4m - $6m for 2nd/3rd liners adds up very quickly

And we have a bunch of non-top pair defenders making $6.6, 5.7, 5.25, and 4.35 per.

As I've whined about for years, when you are paying everyone $1m more than they should be making, that's a lot of wasted cap space.

We don?t have any 6 million forwards....only two making 5 million, (Zib and Hayes).

Zucc and Kreider making 4.5

Issue would be Names and Spooner making 4

After that it falls down to little on forwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I don't see why we are going to be so terrible like everyone is saying. I mean I see that we could be, but what if Staal is as good as he was last year again? What if Smith comes back strong and McQuaid plays well. We still have Lundqvist in net. We competed and made the playoffs in years where we had a much worse version of Staal, a shitty Girardi, and other scrubs on D. Maybe these guys actually play some defense. Our lines might actually put up offense if some young guys step up and we have a new coach and system that might click. I can see how we could be bad, but I'm not so convinced we will be.

Archived