Thread: Rangers Not Expected to Invite Any Veterans to Camp on PTOs

If you ain't first, you're last! BSBH Legend

Rangers Not Expected to Invite Any Veterans to Camp on PTOs

The Rangers, who do not anticipate having veterans in camp on tryouts, have free-agent goaltender Jeremy Brodeur to join the Traverse City roster. Martin Brodeur’s 21-year-old son, undrafted after three years with OHL Oshawa, played last season with the ECHL Allen Americans and has an agreement to return to the club. Brodeur is filling in for Brandan Halverson, sidelined for up to six weeks following a procedure on his knee.
    https://nypost.com/2018/09/06/ranger...f-center-glut/

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

//reported Junior Division
    But...but...Scott Hartnell!
    LGR!

If you ain't first, you're last! BSBH Legend
    I mean, I can understand why they wouldn't, even though I would. They already have a handful of bubble guys—Meskanen, Lindqvist, Beleskey—who they probably don't want to squeeze too hard.
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division rangers02's Avatar
    But the main question is what we will do on the wings since the team forecasted that the younger players will not be moved to the wings. I hope they have a plan to this due to the fact we already have enough depth @ Center with Zibby and Hayesy
    #WhatRebuild

Let's go Rangers! Let's go Giants! Make some noise this football and hockey season!

Formerly Dru23 BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by rangers02 View Post
    But the main question is what we will do on the wings since the team forecasted that the younger players will not be moved to the wings. I hope they have a plan to this due to the fact we already have enough depth @ Center with Zibby and Hayesy
    One of them is getting traded IMO. This team has 3 promising centers knocking at the door, and unless they plan on bringing in a star studded caliber player, these are the guys the team will go with. You can put Spooner and Names on the wings as well. I think Hayes will be moved at some point in the season.

HNIC BSBH Legend
    Zib or Hayes can move to wing.

Spooner and Names are also redundant.

Formerly Dru23 BSBH Prospect
    Hayes was invisible when he played wing last season

HNIC BSBH Legend
    In like 5 games after the deadline. That's not a barometer of anything.