• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

BSBH Fantasy Hockey 2018-19

Phil

I've got both Andersen and Fleury. I'm dying on the vine here, so I'm open to the shift, but taking on Allen is gonna torpedo my goaltending, so I'm not sure we're going to agree on how much of a drop off from Crosby you can suffer.

Is Trocheck too much of a fall for you?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got both Andersen and Fleury. I'm dying on the vine here, so I'm open to the shift, but taking on Allen is gonna torpedo my goaltending, so I'm not sure we're going to agree on how much of a drop off from Crosby you can suffer.

Phil you have some interesting names.

And I hate Brett Burns...

I think there is merit here, because I think both teams can improve from this trade. Obviously Trocheck is a falloff for me, but Andersen/Fleury would stablilize my goaltending. And Crosby is going to help you, but Allen is an anchor.. Food for thought, but I think I would be willing to pull the trigger.

I might. Not sure I want to move Murray, as I have him in both of my leagues.

Tough call... I'd be interested in Backstrom/Murray for Crosby/Allen. With your 3 goalies, you'd be better off dropping Allen and just going with Talbot/Smith. If you are comfortable with going with 2 goalies and getting Crosby, something to consider. or rotating the 3 goalies based on matchups

Ok what?

Why not just drop Allen and pick up another goalie?

Why are you getting rid of Sidney Crosby to pick up Murray?

@fletch?

Also, you wanted Backstrom/Murray for your package and you're gonna settle for Draisaitl? Lemme figure out how to say, "FUCK NO" to this deal.

Ok what?

Why not just drop Allen and pick up another goalie?

Why are you getting rid of Sidney Crosby to pick up Murray?

@fletch?

Also, you wanted Backstrom/Murray for your package and you're gonna settle for Draisaitl? Lemme figure out how to say, "FUCK NO" to this deal.

Hard to win many weeks when you are losing 3-0 in goalie points every week, and deal improves my goaltending. Murray is a significant upgrade over anything available on the waiver wire. Crosby improves his roster.

Vetoes should be used when there is collusion (one player is dumping). That isn't the case here - I'm certainly not giving up in week 5 of a cash league. And I did win three years in a row in BSBH 2, so I must know a thing or two about fantasy hockey.

• Like 1

There's nothing wrong with this trade. Allen is an anchor. He's going to tank anyone's goaltending stats, so, no, fletch didn't give up Sid to get Murray. He gave up Sid to get Murray and to have Josh take on Allen. No one should be vetoing this trade. There's no justifiable reason to do so. It was a hockey deal between two clubs.

You people are weird. Drop Allen and ride the FA wave. I digress, I've never won anything at Fantasy.

I still don't understand "I'm not dropping Allen"

Maybe I need an upgrade on G, I keep getting this alert that several hundred people have dropped Sarros.

FUCK IT. I CHOSE MY FUCKING FATE.

Fuck you Martin Jones.

Also, I voted against the trade.

You people are weird. Drop Allen and ride the FA wave. I digress, I've never won anything at Fantasy.

I still don't understand "I'm not dropping Allen"

Maybe I need an upgrade on G, I keep getting this alert that several hundred people have dropped Sarros.

FUCK IT. I CHOSE MY FUCKING FATE.

Fuck you Martin Jones.

Also, I voted against the trade.

Don't tell me what to do!

OK, so you are comfortable with going with the hot hand of Sarros, Kinkaid, Lehner, Howard... that is your choice.

You have the arrogance of telling me that you know how to run my team better than I do. And you are trying to block me from doing what I think is best for my team.

Draisaitl had 25 goals and 45 assists last year, while Crosby had 29 goals and 60 assists. Draisaitl has gotten off to a better start than Crosby this year. Crosby will end up with more points than Draisaitl, but let's not react like I'm trading Crosby for a fourth line checker.

And Russian Meddling is willing to go from Murray, Talbot, and Mike Smith to roll the dice with Talbot, Smith, and Allen to get Crosby. Pretty ballsy if you ask me.

I try and set my best lineup each week, whether I'm in first place or last place in a league. I'm the kind of owner you want to compete against, not the kind that checks out when they are losing.

So screw anyone that tries to manage my team for me.

OK, so you are comfortable with going with the hot hand of Sarros, Kinkaid, Lehner, Howard... that is your choice.

You have the arrogance of telling me that you know how to run my team better than I do. And you are trying to block me from doing what I think is best for my team.

Draisaitl had 25 goals and 45 assists last year, while Crosby had 29 goals and 60 assists. Draisaitl has gotten off to a better start than Crosby this year. Crosby will end up with more points than Draisaitl, but let's not react like I'm trading Crosby for a fourth line checker.

And Russian Meddling is willing to go from Murray, Talbot, and Mike Smith to roll the dice with Talbot, Smith, and Allen to get Crosby. Pretty ballsy if you ask me.

I try and set my best lineup each week, whether I'm in first place or last place in a league. I'm the kind of owner you want to compete against, not the kind that checks out when they are losing.

So screw anyone that tries to manage my team for me.

Arrogance? No.

Naivety and negligence? Sure.

Do I have to say yes to you helping your team? No.