• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

BSBH Fantasy Hockey 2018-19

Phil

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to pay and got this message:

We're sorry, but you appear to be trying to register for your cash league from a restricted location (restricted country: CA). If you believe you do meet all eligibility requirements, please contact Customer Care. (Error #982)

I'm in Toronto. Any other way I can pay?

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

sometimes if you use a secure connection they route you through another country. when i tried a secure connection through kaspersky they (ironically) tried to route me through ?? which cause me issues. maybe a secure connection from canada appears to be ??

So, I think I have six confirmed at this point: Lt. Dan, phillyb, pws85, fletch, High and Wide, and myself. With both Josh and Vodka on the fence, correct? AmericanJesus, are you in? Morphinity? That would give us ten. I'd love to get to twelve if we can.

Scotty Gomez, So Nashty, The Dude, Love live the King... any of you guys want in?

Well crap. Should've checked earlier...

Just a quick update:

Working with pws to see if he can find a workaround for the location restriction. If he can't, his spot will go to another user (Long live the King). Should have something definitive either way by early next week.

Additionally, we're still waiting on payments from the following users:

• Morphinity

• phillyb

•*Lt. Dan

• josh

We've still got plenty of time to go, but just a friendly reminder.