• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

BSBH Fantasy Hockey 2018-19

Phil

It's been a fun season. Both first round matchups were a tossup. Phil and I are definitely underdogs in the semis.

I tell my son the only way a team doesn't have a chance is if they don't leave the locker room.

Puck Bunnies will leave the locker room, and I'll try and give War Machine all they can handle.

Yeah, hoping for the best, but expecting the worst over here.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a close week. Your Sunday just killed me.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Was a good matchup, on Saturday I thought that you were going to win. Vegas had a good weekend and I had 4 Knights in my lineup. Appreciate all the trades you made this year, helped get everyone's interest up in making trades to try and improve their team.

Good game Phil, last week was a battle.

Best of luck Fletch, looks to be a dog fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goaltending sank me. Utterly sank me. That fat fuckin' Finnish Michelin Man looking mother fucker in Toronto, specifically.

I refuse to draft him next year. I don't care if it's the last pick in the last round. He can rot.

Good game Phil, last week was a battle.

Best of luck Fletch, looks to be a dog fight.

Feel pretty fortunate to have gotten this far, should be an interesting final week - could easily have missed the playoffs or lost either of the last 2 weeks

A good commissioner is key to a fun league, thank you to Phil for organizing and running the league (and congratulations on third place!). To Bro's Before Hossa, War Machine, and Nothing like AHO - I've been in your position, it's hard to see a low seed get hot and make a playoff run. I had puck luck and good fortune with roster moves to squeeze into the playoffs and advance each round - and this week just had one of my best weeks of the season. There is recency bias, but this seems to be the toughest title I've won in about 25 years of playing fantasy sports - so credit to all the teams in the league. Enjoyed this season, looking forward to competing again next year.:cheers:

Wow, hell of a week. I think a lot of us got hot at some point during the season but I don?t think anyone had a better week than the one you just had. Congrats Puck Bunnies!

Been a fun year and looking forward to next year. Even though fantasy is over, I?m hopeful for a few more cellys long after March!

For the winners this year:

Upon completion of the league, Yahoo! waits until data providers send the final stat corrections. Once everything is processed, payouts are deposited into the winning team's Fantasy Wallet. If you are a winning team this year, you'll get notified at the email address attached to your Fantasy league. You can then transfer those funds out.

Thanks again, everyone.

• 2 weeks later...