• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

BSBH Fantasy Hockey 2018-19

Phil

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I didn't make a single trade this year, but that's mostly cause I shifted my focus after the 3-4th week of play and was concentrating on other facets of life, like collecting old ski gear (don't ask). So I wasn't on top of my players. I def think I could have made my roster better throughout the season. Oh well.

You got offers though, no?

Either way, we had our most productive season in years thanks in part to new blood, like Jason, and Ray's buddy, and the new format, which includes the fees and payout.

I have no reservations at all about extending invites to every single team again next year.

It's been a fun season. Both first round matchups were a tossup. Phil and I are definitely underdogs in the semis.

I tell my son the only way a team doesn't have a chance is if they don't leave the locker room.

Puck Bunnies will leave the locker room, and I'll try and give War Machine all they can handle.

It's been a fun season. Both first round matchups were a tossup. Phil and I are definitely underdogs in the semis.

I tell my son the only way a team doesn't have a chance is if they don't leave the locker room.

Puck Bunnies will leave the locker room, and I'll try and give War Machine all they can handle.

We had a close week. Your Sunday just killed me.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk