• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

BSBH Fantasy Hockey 2018-19

Phil

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so again to recap (correct me if I'm wrong):

Lt. Dan

Phillyb

pws85

fletch

High and Wide

Phil in Absentia

Morphinity

Puck Head

Scotty Gomez

lefty9

Also, Morph's friend who played with us last year.

So we still have one spot open to hit an ideal 12-team league with both Josh and Vodka expressing some interest. Either of you guys want to stop fence-riding and play for keeps? If so, I can officially renew the league today and issue the invites to get this ball rolling.

I think the best bet for the payout will be to have everyone pay their $20 buy in to me via Venmo. I'll stash it all year and then re-issue payment to the winners at the end of the season.

Can everyone on this list please PM me your email address? For some of you I have an email on file from the previous year, but I just want to make sure everything is current. Thanks.

Lt. Dan

Phillyb

pws85

fletch

High and Wide

Phil in Absentia

Morphinity

Puck Head

Scotty Gomez

lefty9

Josh

Scotty Gomez, fletch, and phillyb — you guys I will technically just issue a return invite to, but I will need a new email if you aren't sure if last season's is active because your email is hidden.

OP is updated, fellas. Buy in will run through Yahoo (not Venmo, like was discussed). Return invites were sent to everyone in this league last year who remained in. Newbies will need to provide me emails (if you haven't already) so I can issue your invites out.

You will need to pay your dues by October 1 to play. If for whatever reason you want out, please don't wait until the last minute and let me know ahead of time so I can find an adequate replacement.

I tried to pay and got this message:

We're sorry, but you appear to be trying to register for your cash league from a restricted location (restricted country: CA). If you believe you do meet all eligibility requirements, please contact Customer Care. (Error #982)

I'm in Toronto. Any other way I can pay?

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I tried to pay and got this message:

We're sorry, but you appear to be trying to register for your cash league from a restricted location (restricted country: CA). If you believe you do meet all eligibility requirements, please contact Customer Care. (Error #982)

I'm in Toronto. Any other way I can pay?

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Crap. Let me see if I can pay it for you and have you Venmo me the money. Sit tight.

Update:

So after some quick Googling, apparently there is no workaround for this.

Each player is checked for age and location requirements. If those are good, they can buy in, but there is not a method for someone to pay for another player.

I'm afraid I'm probably going to need to offer your spot to someone else.