Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BSBH Fantasy Hockey 2018-19

The artist formerly known as Mr. Smith Junior Division
    I'm in. You're all going down. And by going down I mean I'm going to miss the playoffs on the last week of the season for the fourth year in a row!
    Hidden Content

Did everything just taste purple for a second?

If you ain't first, you're last! BSBH Legend
    So, I think I have six confirmed at this point: Lt. Dan, phillyb, pws85, fletch, High and Wide, and myself. With both Josh and Vodka on the fence, correct? AmericanJesus, are you in? Morphinity? That would give us ten. I'd love to get to twelve if we can.

Scotty Gomez, So Nashty, The Dude, Love live the King... any of you guys want in?
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division pws85nyr's Avatar
    Correct with regards to the reigning champ

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

HA! My apologies, champ.
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever

- Christopher Hitchens

I've got eight confirmed with Morphinity and Puck Head.

Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Lets Go Yankees Bantam Division Scotty Gomez's Avatar
    I'm in! Money leagues are always much better and more competitive. Should be a lot less inactivity

Moderator BSBH Prospect
    My goal is to kick ass and kill grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty Gomez View Post
    I'm in! Money leagues are always much better and more competitive. Should be a lot less inactivity
    Nine with you. Believe I have a tenth who played with us last year as well.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Bantam Division lefty9's Avatar
    count me in,blueshirts

OK, so again to recap (correct me if I'm wrong):

Lt. Dan
    Phillyb
    pws85
    fletch
    High and Wide
    Phil in Absentia
    Morphinity
    Puck Head
    Scotty Gomez
    lefty9

Also, Morph's friend who played with us last year.

So we still have one spot open to hit an ideal 12-team league with both Josh and Vodka expressing some interest. Either of you guys want to stop fence-riding and play for keeps? If so, I can officially renew the league today and issue the invites to get this ball rolling.

I think the best bet for the payout will be to have everyone pay their $20 buy in to me via Venmo. I'll stash it all year and then re-issue payment to the winners at the end of the season.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    I’ll play, I just figured guys from last season would have first chance.

I’m fine with playing in larger leagues, too, if we go with 14 or 16
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

No, more than 12 and you get gridlock. No one trades because they can't afford to. Free agency becomes a joke.

Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Also, this thread has been up for nearly a week. Anyone with serious interest has to have seen it by now.

I think we've got a good group here.

Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Can everyone on this list please PM me your email address? For some of you I have an email on file from the previous year, but I just want to make sure everything is current. Thanks.

Lt. Dan
    Phillyb
    pws85
    fletch
    High and Wide
    Phil in Absentia
    Morphinity
    Puck Head
    Scotty Gomez
    lefty9
    Josh

Scotty Gomez, fletch, and phillyb — you guys I will technically just issue a return invite to, but I will need a new email if you aren't sure if last season's is active because your email is hidden.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

//reported Junior Division
    Last year’s email should be good. When do we have to pay? I can’t pay until next week.
    LGR!

Before the draft. Next week is fine. I'm going to set the draft for October 2nd. So let's set a tentative "fees due by" date of the 1st?
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

//reported Junior Division
    das fine. ty
    LGR!

OP is updated, fellas. Buy in will run through Yahoo (not Venmo, like was discussed). Return invites were sent to everyone in this league last year who remained in. Newbies will need to provide me emails (if you haven't already) so I can issue your invites out.

You will need to pay your dues by October 1 to play. If for whatever reason you want out, please don't wait until the last minute and let me know ahead of time so I can find an adequate replacement.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

I should add, if there's something you guys would like to see added/removed, let's spitball that stuff now well ahead of the draft. A change in scoring categories, limitations on max acquisitions, whatever.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    What are the tie breaker options?
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast