Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rapper Mac Miller, Dead at 26

If you ain't first, you're last! BSBH Legend

Rapper Mac Miller, Dead at 26

Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

ImagineAcceptingTheTruth BSBH Prospect
    Sad.

RIP.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    unfortunate and avoidable.

As President Trump has said, the drug epidemic is a huge issue that needs to be addressed

RIP and thoughts and prayers to all friends, family and anyone else dealing with this loss.
    Last edited by josh; 09-07-2018 at 09:12 PM.
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

HNIC BSBH Legend
    LMAO, "as President Trump has said"...

Moderator BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    LMAO, "as President Trump has said"...
    Wait.....we have a drug problem ???

You know what would go a long way in helping the drug problem? NATIONAL HEALTHCARE.
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever

- Christopher Hitchens

Well, we can’t have national healthcare, in all caps or otherwise, until we ditch the current system that empowers and funds health insurance *all caps* *italics*

HNIC BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    You know what would go a long way in helping the drug problem? NATIONAL HEALTHCARE.
    Also, the mental health issues.

HNIC BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    Well, we can’t have national healthcare, in all caps or otherwise, until we ditch the current system that empowers and funds health insurance *all caps* *italics*
    Agree. Republicans really turned ACA into a shit show.

Then I dont think you have the slightest understanding of "A"CA. lol.

Formerly Dru23 BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Also, the mental health issues.
    This is the key thing people are afraid to discuss. This is the main problem in this country, too many people not getting the help they need or continuing to take the medicines they need for these issues. Im not trying to be mean, but we need to bring back the mental hospitals for people that can't function on their own. This country is to busy trying to be PC to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by NYR2711 View Post
    This is the key thing people are afraid to discuss. This is the main problem in this country, too many people not getting the help they need or continuing to take the medicines they need for these issues. Im not trying to be mean, but we need to bring back the mental hospitals for people that can't function on their own. This country is to busy trying to be PC to everyone.
    Then—and this isn't designed to be a cheap shot, I promise—people need to stop voting for Republicans who routinely cut medical spending that would directly fund this sort of thing.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Then—and this isn't designed to be a cheap shot, I promise—people need to stop voting for Republicans who routinely cut medical spending that would directly fund this sort of thing.
    Well until both sides are willing to sit down and talk about this, nothing is going to happen. Both sides are to blame, these hospitals have been closed down for a long time.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BSBH Prospect
    This immediately came to mind when I heard the news. RIP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3__p9j261g

Regards,

Patrick Bateman

Sent from my iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by NYR2711 View Post
    Well until both sides are willing to sit down and talk about this, nothing is going to happen. Both sides are to blame, these hospitals have been closed down for a long time.
    Both sides are not to blame. One side is routinely cutting spending on bills like Medicaid and the other simply isn't. There's no need to equivocate.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Both sides are not to blame. One side is routinely cutting spending on bills like Medicaid and the other simply isn't. There's no need to equivocate.
    In regards to mental health, what has the left done that has been so helpful? And the universal healthcare that the democrats forced into everyone without actually reading, which they have admitted, was garbage because it did nothing to cut the costs of healthcare and didn’t give people any prescription plan or cut the costs of prescriptions. So yes, it is fair to say both sides are the issue.

Costs and accessibility under ACA have skyrocketed. Administration and all the fees and costs that have come with it are certainly a factor, not to mention how costly it is to open and run a facility drowning in regulation.

HNIC BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    Costs and accessibility under ACA have skyrocketed. Administration and all the fees and costs that have come with it are certainly a factor, not to mention how costly it is to open and run a facility drowning in regulation.
    Not BECAUSE of the ACA. Because of no single payer.

ACA has been a huge contributor, though.

As for a single payer system, are you picking the govt contracting that to an insurance company or are you giving the govt the responsibility of overseeing it?
    And you don’t think those administrative costs will be more?

Everything the government touches goes to shit. I don’t know why we’d empower them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast