• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Who's Watched NYR Rewind Games This Summer?

4EverRangerFrank

I must admit first off, that I haven't watched a ton of re-wind games this summer. You always know the outcome -- the Rangers will win! I get that, but the funny part to me is that I still get a knot in my stomach if we are down by a goal or two during the game. In spite of knowing in advance that MSG will only show 'wins,' I still have that physical reaction. Anyone else watching?

I must admit first off, that I haven't watched a ton of re-wind games this summer. You always know the outcome -- the Rangers will win! I get that, but the funny part to me is that I still get a knot in my stomach if we are down by a goal or two during the game. In spite of knowing in advance that MSG will only show 'wins,' I still have that physical reaction. Anyone else watching?

Not as much as I used to. Once I'm watching the replay, I remember what happened. So its constantly "I still cant believe he did that..."

Archived