Thread: Sources: Martin Brodeur is Leaving the Blues — is Return to New Jersey Imminent?

If you ain't first, you're last! BSBH Legend

Sources: Martin Brodeur is Leaving the Blues — is Return to New Jersey Imminent?

[QUOTE]After​ four years in St. Louis​ —​ a stay​ that still seems unfathomable — Martin​ Brodeur​​ is leaving the Blues’ organization, multiple sources confirmed to The Athletic.

Brodeur played seven games with the Blues, capping a 22-year illustrious career that will land him in the Hockey Hall of Fame in November. He’s spent the past three years as an assistant general manager under Doug Armstrong, but Brodeur’s contract expired in June and the 46-year-old decided to move on.

Brodeur’s next stop apparently isn’t finalized yet, but it’s long been believed that, whenever his time in St. Louis ended, he would be interested in returning to the New Jersey Devils, where he won three Stanley Cups and four Vezina trophies.[/TWEET]

https://theathletic.com/490261/2018/...rsey-imminent/

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division rangers02's Avatar
    It has been said that Marty wants to spend more time with his family and still hasn't gotten a deal with any teams. NJ may not want him back since they already have pieces in their front office.
    #WhatRebuild

Let's go Rangers! Let's go Giants! Make some noise this football and hockey season!

He could always follow Lou.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever

- Christopher Hitchens

//reported Junior Division
    I hate that he's not a part of the Devils' FO. I hate fatso, but he is a Devil.
    LGR!

Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    He'll replace Allaire next season.
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens