Thread: Michael Cohen Enters Plea Agreement with Federal Prosecuters; Implicates Trump in Federal Crime

If you ain't first, you're last! BSBH Legend

Michael Cohen Enters Plea Agreement with Federal Prosecuters; Implicates Trump in Federal Crime

Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    Should be interesting, Trump related info is privileged.

Mani pedi busted on his tax fraud shit, too. How many politicians pooping their pants on both sides? I hope they continue to go after these types of scumbags paid salaries off tax payer dollars
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

I feel sorry for the earth's population BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    Should be interesting, Trump related info is privileged.

Mani pedi busted on his tax fraud shit, too. How many politicians pooping their pants on both sides? I hope they continue to go after these types of scumbags paid salaries off tax payer dollars
    The issue Trump may run into is that if you and your lawyer are involved in criminal activity (say campaign finance law violation) then your communications on that are not privileged. That would go for any communication that falls into the crime-fraud exception. The act of committing or covering up a crime with the aid of a lawyer is not protected by priviledge.
    Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. George Carlin

Senior Member Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanJesus View Post
    if you and your lawyer are involved in criminal activity (say campaign finance law violation) then your communications on that are not privileged.
    This is a simple concept covered in law school. If they are hoping any info culled from the Cohen case is going to be deemed "privileged", they're fucked. They are not getting around it and there are too many great legal minds/professionals prosecuting these cases to worry about rookie mistakes.

The President of the United States was implicated by a direct witness (under oath in a federal court) in at least one Federal felony, seemingly more. Breathtaking. The governmentmental Branch in charge of oversight needs to prepare to begin hearings in the People's House.

Senior Member Midget Division
    Duncan Hunter was also indicted on fraud and campaign finance violations. Read the indictment and see how this scumbag and his wife misused funds. I was somewhat entertained with the part that describes the 14K family trip to Italy that they tried to justify by visiting a Naval base. When the base commander was unable to accommodate the one day they set aside to visit, Duncan wrote, "Tell the Navy to Fuck themselves". That was only slightly more entertaining then telling his wife to get him new shorts at the Golf course, therefore they can call the expense, Golfballs for "Wounded Warrior" Vets. It is an endless laugh-out-loud list.

Duncan Hunter was Trump's second public supporter in Congress. His first, Chris Collins, was also just indicted on securities fraud, wire fraud, insider trading and lying to the FBI.

We are drowning in the swamp. It is deeper and dirtier then ever.

Senior Member Mite Division NY Chief's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Giacomin View Post
    Duncan Hunter was also indicted on fraud and campaign finance violations. Read the indictment and see how this scumbag and his wife misused funds. I was somewhat entertained with the part that describes the 14K family trip to Italy that they tried to justify by visiting a Naval base. When the base commander was unable to accommodate the one day they set aside to visit, Duncan wrote, "Tell the Navy to Fuck themselves". That was only slightly more entertaining then telling his wife to get him new shorts at the Golf course, therefore they can call the expense, Golfballs for "Wounded Warrior" Vets. It is an endless laugh-out-loud list.

Duncan Hunter was Trump's second public supporter in Congress. His first, Chris Collins, was also just indicted on securities fraud, wire fraud, insider trading and lying to the FBI.

We are drowning in the swamp. It is deeper and dirtier then ever.
    No, we're just hearing more about it. "No man can get rich in politics unless he’s a crook!" – President Harry Truman