• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Vacation Thread

Albatrosss

We're in this boat as well 4 year old boy with a daughter due in weeks and vacations are now bringing our in laws so we have childcare.

We're in OC Maryland with my cousin and his kid and his parents but the laughs are still the same kind of gold... You just laugh at different things.

Yea its definitely going to be different for a while that's for sure.

We're in this boat as well 4 year old boy with a daughter due in weeks and vacations are now bringing our in laws so we have childcare.

We're in OC Maryland with my cousin and his kid and his parents but the laughs are still the same kind of gold... You just laugh at different things.

ocean city maryland used to be our family vacation,but the last ten years its been north myrtle,good beaches and plenty of places to eat ,plus alot of golf courses

While I yearn for a beach somewhere exotic with a mojito in hand and several more in my belly I am absolutely looking forward to the first of hopefully many family vacations. I hope we can provide my kids with as much if not more than I was able to experience as a kid. Granted it is still definitely early as my son just turned two and my daughter will be 4 months soon. Lots to look forward to.

While my kids are a bit older, 5 and 9, I?m in the same boat. We now plan our vacations around things to do for the kids, but we still have laughs and fun. We?ve gone away with friends and their kids, and it?s still just as fun. It?s great taking your kids to places and seeing them have so much fun doing things they don?t normally do. We took the kids on a hike up in Pottersvile upstate, my little guys first real hike, and he loved it.

Whats great about kids (under 10 Atleast) they really enjoy anything. Mine are now 9 and 7. As long as I book a nice hotel with a clean, comfortable pool they are happy. We do lots of quick getaways (within 2 hours). The kids love it. Amish Country, Jersey Shore, Chesapeake Bay Area and Poconos are all within 2 hours of me and I love the short drives.

We try to do a big trip once a year but with the new home purchase we skipped this year. Recent family trips were Outer Banks, Cape Cod, mountains of Virginia (Shenandoah NP).

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Ireland has been great so far. Kissed the Blarney Stone, drank at the Brazen Head, a bar from the 1100s (so wild), and been to 3 counties and a few even older castles than the bar. Oddly, like Suffolk county u pay for bags but it’s insanely priced. Almost 1 euro per bag which is like $1 per bag. Insane lol. Cliffs of Moher and a coastal fishing town in the next 2 days. Been gorgeous weather too. 70 degrees and not a cloud in the sky since we got here.

Ireland has been great so far. Kissed the Blarney Stone, drank at the Brazen Head, a bar from the 1100s (so wild), and been to 3 counties and a few even older castles than the bar. Oddly, like Suffolk county u pay for bags but it?s insanely priced. Almost 1 euro per bag which is like $1 per bag. Insane lol. Cliffs of Moher and a coastal fishing town in the next 2 days. Been gorgeous weather too. 70 degrees and not a cloud in the sky since we got here.
enjoy bro,thats great timing with the weather,also great history you are witnessing

• 3 weeks later...