• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Name David Oliver, Greg Brown Assistant Coaches

Phil

The plan calls for Oliver and Ruff to accompany Quinn behind the bench while Brown will be upstairs. Brown and Ruff will work with the defense. Ruff, who along with goaltending coach Benoit Allaire survived the purge that cost Vigneault and assistants Scott Arniel and Darryl Williams their jobs, will be responsible for the penalty kill, while Oliver and Brown will share responsibility for the power play.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/17/rangers-makeover-continues-with-two-rookie-coaching-hires/

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

?Quinn has returned from his trip to Sweden, during which he met with Henrik Lundqvist, Mika Zibanejad and Jesper Fast.

?If I was better at geography I?d have met with Zucc, too,? the coach said, referring to Mats Zuccarello. ?I didn?t realize Norway was just a hop away.?

Oh boy... lol

?Quinn has returned from his trip to Sweden, during which he met with Henrik Lundqvist, Mika Zibanejad and Jesper Fast.

?If I was better at geography I?d have met with Zucc, too,? the coach said, referring to Mats Zuccarello. ?I didn?t realize Norway was just a hop away.?

Oh boy... lol

No cell phones over in that part of the world I guess. :)

if nothing else he's got jokes.

“Quinn has returned from his trip to Sweden, during which he met with Henrik Lundqvist, Mika Zibanejad and Jesper Fast.

“If I was better at geography I’d have met with Zucc, too,” the coach said, referring to Mats Zuccarello. “I didn’t realize Norway was just a hop away.”

Oh boy... lol

Translation. Zucc soon to ask for trade.

“Quinn has returned from his trip to Sweden, during which he met with Henrik Lundqvist, Mika Zibanejad and Jesper Fast.

“If I was better at geography I’d have met with Zucc, too,” the coach said, referring to Mats Zuccarello. “I didn’t realize Norway was just a hop away.”

Oh boy... lol

This makes no sense. I doubt Quinn was booking his own travel. The Rangers almost certainly paid for this trip.

Oh boy... lol

lol wtf

Archived