So now that some of the dust has settled, I think it's pretty safe to say the Rangers will not exactly be contending for a Championship in the all too immediate future. That pretty much closes the door on Hank's chance at winning a cup here in NY. His current 10 million a year isn't killing us right now, but it sure would be a shot in the arm to unload it somewhere.....but to whom....and for what?

I'm curious to see what you guys think we should do with Hank;

It's going to be a shooting gallery back there this year, and I think there's going to be a slower learning curve with some of the younger players coming up, especially the defensemen. I don't particularly mind that right now, but I kinda feel that Hank deserves a little better fate. I am hoping we can move the guy to a team that can contend for a cup. I think he deserves that....alla Ray Bourque.

Yeah I hope we can get back something of value, but I really don't expect a whole lot. Just getting a team to take on that mammoth deal would be a shot in the arm, no less get back a decent pick or young player. Is there even a market out there for Hank? What team can use a goalie?

We did draft a goalie in the 2nd round this year, so something's telling me that there's something brewing in the minds of our brass. I don't think they would necessarily "waste" a second rounder without giving what we're going to do with Hank some thought.

What do ya think, fellas?