• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Pet Peeves

josh

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
At the store an hour ago, was about to pull in a spot and realized the only car in the parking lot was taking up the only 2 spots near the door. Was going to take a picture of this guy standing next to his car... Would have if he wasn't an old minority

• 1 year later...

Not sure this is a pet peeve, but this is pissing me off lately...

Serving sizes on food labels. Who the fuck uses 2 tablespoons of syrup on their waffles or 2 tablespoons of peanut butter on a sandwich? Be real, especially in American, the normal serving size is likely 3-4x that much. Labels just trying to make their food look healthy til you add a multiplier of x4 or more.

Not sure this is a pet peeve, but this is pissing me off lately...

Serving sizes on food labels. Who the fuck uses 2 tablespoons of syrup on their waffles or 2 tablespoons of peanut butter on a sandwich? Be real, especially in American, the normal serving size is likely 3-4x that much. Labels just trying to make their food look healthy til you add a multiplier of x4 or more.

To be fair, that's the recommended serving. If you're dropping a gallon of syrup on a waffle...Everything in moderation, my dude!

To be fair, that's the recommended serving. If you're dropping a gallon of syrup on a waffle...Everything in moderation, my dude!

lol, I knew someone would mention the "recommended" point. It's true, but still the serving sizes are laughable. Show me a PB&J with 2 tablespoons of PB. Lame.

Mine is bad drivers

Good Christ! I just shake my head nowadays...no cursing, screaming, road raging...nothing...Never did any of that shit, but people that can't drive, drive me absolutely fucking nuts!! LOL

The ones that do 15 MPH in the left lane...

Right turns from the left lane...

Left turns from the right lane....shit like that!

People that don't signal and expect me to know which side to pass them...

For the record, I drive pretty fast...kinda like The Wolf from Pulp Fiction....I'm very defensive (almost paranoid) because I know what these mutants do and I always expect the unexpected! Like people that when you have a double turning lane, make that lane sweep from the inside lane to the outside...yeah...(shake my head everytime it happens)...especially when I'm in the 'Vette.

Then they look over at me and I've got my head in my hands, shaking it looking at them. Ugh!!