• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Pet Peeves

josh

Fans that can’t spell players names correctly.

ie: Staal/Stall, Lundqvist/Lundquist

Can’t always blame the person on spelling. Autocorrect changes Staal a lot to Stall. I hate autocorrect sometimes because you can fix it to how you wantand it will change it each time you try to fix it.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can just adjust your autocorrect by adding in frequently used words in your Text Replacement (iPhone).

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I never knew that. I fight with the autocorrect on my iPhone all the time because it wants to change things all the time. If I text my wife about my son, his name is Luke, it always changes his name to Like. Is this on all iPhones?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When people say ?pitchers? when talking about pictures.

When I hear that ?it?s a doggie-dog world.? (WTF?)

Sports radio announcers who call experienced players ?vet-rins.?

Just about everyone I?m following when I?m in the left lane.

When a well-endowed woman sits behind home plate during NLCS Game 6 with her ample ?floaties? on display for all to see but my TV isn?t 3D.

• Like 1

When people say ‘pitchers’ when talking about pictures.

When I hear that “it’s a doggie-dog world.” (WTF?)

Sports radio announcers who call experienced players ‘vet-rins.’

Just about everyone I’m following when I’m in the left lane.

When a well-endowed woman sits behind home plate during NLCS Game 6 with her ample ‘floaties’ on display for all to see but my TV isn’t 3D.

lol

• 6 months later...
^At least you get replies. I have stuff 'unanswered' from days, weeks and even years ago...mostly because they are vexing questions that nobody wants to really face (spend $) or think about. Somehow we carry on and get through it all but to me, our process or service can be better.

Clients never reply. I consider myself lucky if i ever get a response from them and dont have to follow up with a phone call the next day. Internally I usually get the 1 in 3 response. I hate making phone calls but I have come to hate email as well for this reason.