Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 131

Thread: #KarlssonWatch is Over: Traded to SJS for a Grab Bag of Meh

  1. #41
    Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    27,625
    Rep Power
    331
    All those Callahan shirseys I bought on discount bout to come in handy.


    Why would any of those guys waive if they don’t have to???
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

  2. #42
    Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Vodka Drunkenski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    15,253
    Rep Power
    148
    Sealing up the conditional 1st round pick for next next
    Hidden Content

    Let's Go Rangers!

  3. #43
    HNIC BSBH Legend
    Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    77,270
    Rep Power
    532
    The thought of Callahan never winning a cup amuses me.

  4. #44
    Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    ThirtyONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11,376
    Rep Power
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    The thought of Callahan never winning a cup amuses me.
    2018-19 NYR BABYYYYY!
    GORTON 2020

  5. #45
    Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    27,625
    Rep Power
    331
    Eklund saying the Rangers get Kucherov in this deal.

    I’ll take it.
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

  6. #46
    Deleted Midget Division
    torontonyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,144
    Rep Power
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    Eklund saying the Rangers get Kucherov in this deal.

    I’ll take it.

  7. #47
    Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    ThirtyONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11,376
    Rep Power
    117
    Lol
    GORTON 2020

  8. #48
    Senior Member Bantam Division
    Bugg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,243
    Rep Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Long live the King View Post
    To TBL: Karlsson

    To Ott: Sergachev, and a TBL 2020 pick (same condition as our 2019 TBL pick maybe?)

    To NYR: Eat the contracts of Coburn and Bobby Ryan (50% retained) while getting one of Katchouck/Raddysh and a 3rd-ish pick from Ott

    Any takers?

    Clearly TBL going all in with this move. We could flip Coburn at the deadline and, if Ryan stays healthy and can return to a 50 point guy with a change of scenery out of Ottawa, he'd be trad-able with a $3.625M cap hit...
    Would also step on Flyers' rumored deal for Karlsson plus Ryan. F--- the Flyers.

  9. #49
    Formerly Dru23 BSBH Prospect
    NYR2711's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    West Babylon
    Posts
    13,700
    Rep Power
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    No thank you. Cally doesn’t fit this team anymore, and Tampa doesn’t have to move out salary until n do summer when the extension would kick in.

  10. #50
    Senior Member Midget Division
    Long live the King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    2,586
    Rep Power
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by NYR2711 View Post
    No thank you. Cally doesn’t fit this team anymore, and Tampa doesn’t have to move out salary until n do summer when the extension would kick in.
    Tampa only has $3.45M in cap space. Karlsson's cap hit this year is $6.5M.

    Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile...ed by Tapatalk

  11. #51
    Senior Member Squirt Division jsm7302's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    NW NJ
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by NYR2711 View Post
    No thank you. Cally doesn’t fit this team anymore, and Tampa doesn’t have to move out salary until n do summer when the extension would kick in.
    I think Cally is exactly what this team needs; a good role model, a professional, some balls and heart like none other.......I cant think of a better guy to bring back to in to Captain this squad of young guns. I like the idea.

  12. #52
    The future is spelled K-A-K-K-O BSBH Legend
    Phil in Absentia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    86,543
    Rep Power
    461
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella


    "Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

  13. #53
    Senior Member Midget Division
    Long live the King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    2,586
    Rep Power
    105
    Waiting's almost over...

    Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile...ed by Tapatalk

  14. #54
    Deleted Midget Division
    torontonyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,144
    Rep Power
    92
    Bring back Callahan, Dubinsky and Anisimov.

    Let's get the 2012 nostalgia flowing.

  15. #55
    Deleted Midget Division
    torontonyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,144
    Rep Power
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    I wonder if this excludes us?

  16. #56
    Senior Member Bantam Division
    rmc51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,722
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by jsm7302 View Post
    I think Cally is exactly what this team needs; a good role model, a professional, some balls and heart like none other.......I cant think of a better guy to bring back to in to Captain this squad of young guns. I like the idea.
    Can't think of a better guy than someone who forced his way out with over the top contract demands?

  17. #57
    Deleted Midget Division
    torontonyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,144
    Rep Power
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by rmc51 View Post
    Can't think of a better guy than someone who forced his way with over the top contract demands?
    I can't offer much, but my landlord was his highschool coach / teacher.

    Cally was never predicted to go anywhere. Apparently, he wasn't phenomenal even at a highschool level. The dude was our homegrown Drury and helped usher in the brightest era of this team since 94. He went about his business, especially after Richards got signed for mega bucks, and I don't blame him for it.

  18. #58
    Senior Member Bantam Division
    rmc51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,722
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by torontonyr View Post
    I can't offer much, but my landlord was his highschool coach / teacher.

    Cally was never predicted to go anywhere. Apparently, he wasn't phenomenal even at a highschool level. The dude was our homegrown Drury and helped usher in the brightest era of this team since 94. He went about his business, especially after Richards got signed for mega bucks, and I don't blame him for it.
    I appreciate everything he did for us while he was a Ranger. Always left it all on the ice.

  19. #59
    Senior Member Bantam Division
    Bugg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,243
    Rep Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by rmc51 View Post
    Can't think of a better guy than someone who forced his way out with over the top contract demands?
    The salary cap makes mercenaries of every player. Though in Callahan's case he got less in the deal he signed with TBL than what Sather offered before he traded him.

  20. #60
    Deleted Midget Division
    torontonyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,144
    Rep Power
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by rmc51 View Post
    I appreciate everything he did for us while he was a Ranger. Always left it all on the ice.
    Not only that, but go look at his stats. He was a 30 goal scorer and did everything else. He was like some alternate universe Blair Betts.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •