• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Scheduled Downtime For Pruning

Phil

I noticed a few missing threads like "up coming concert" and "beer thread" or I might've not searched properly.

Casualties of the prune, most likely. I'm trying to be selective about it, but I might make a few mistakes. I'm combing through literally hundreds at a time.

Feel free to open new versions, because there's no bringing them back.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Casualties of the prune, most likely. I'm trying to be selective about it, but I might make a few mistakes. I'm combing through literally hundreds at a time.

Feel free to open new versions, because there's no bringing them back.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Thanks Phil that is what I thought and didn't want to start new ones without checking with you first. Just as an FYI what DB are you using MySQL? Was it disk space you were running out of or the tablespace grew to large ?

Thanks Phil that is what I thought and didn't want to start new ones without checking with you first. Just as an FYI what DB are you using MySQL? Was it disk space you were running out of or the tablespace grew to large ?

It's actually a little of each. The new host has limits on both. Only the overall database size was currently over limit, but there were a couple of tables that would likely surpass the table limit soon as well.

Archived