• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers tickets

Gbhockeyfan

Please move this if it?s in the wrong place

Me and my wife are visiting New York over Christmas and are hoping to get to the flyers game at msg. I was just wondering the best way to get hold of tickets for a reasonable price as ticket master haven?t go any up yet

Thanks for any help

still a long way to go before tickets go on sale. that's definitely going to be an expensive ticket on the resale market. best bet is to keep looking for when tickets officially go on sale and try to lock down that game immediately. otherwise, stubhub is probably the way to go if cost isn't an option

Might not be that bad, both teams could really suck.

Is that seatgeek website any good? Looking at tickets for San Jose @ rangers on the 11th of October for my honeymoon

I got the app it works really well. They even rate how good the deal is for you which a handy little feature if you have got a proper understanding of ticket prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$250 for 103 isn?t fantastic, but it?s not terrible either considering it?s the Flyers and over Xmas.

If you get lucky and the ice is slanted towards your end it?s a pretty good area to sit.

I'm looking at section 119 for San Jose in October and it's coming out as $129 including fees per ticket. In your opinions am I better off waiting for next month when the tickets actually go on sale or just go ahead with this price? I've only ever been to New York once so don't have great experience with this. Cheers

Archived