Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rebuilding is a Multi-Year Affair

Senior Member Midget Division
    Definitely. Real life will play out. If they are at camp they'll have an opportunity to impress. It is nice to have a new coach with fewer preconceived opinions. Plus new system, fresh practices, upbeat communicator with a mission to develop this year w/o the same pressure to win, as years prior.

If anything, that will translate to allowing youth to make some mistakes w/o them glued to the bench or pressbox for extended periods. More latitude because improving is Job #1.

However, some of them will have had to improve measurably, to impress enough. There are concerns that guys like Vinni may not have all the tools (size, strength, stick skills) to raise their ceiling. He is good at a enough things to think he has a small chance, though.
    Last edited by Giacomin; 06-28-2018 at 01:06 PM.

Senior Member Mite Division CBrowningPI's Avatar
    I'd like to see a line of Gettinger ( L ) 6'6" , Howden (C) 6'3" Kravtsov ( R ) 6'3" . Youth, Skill and Size. Dominate.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division
    Quote Originally Posted by CBrowningPI View Post
    I'd like to see a line of Gettinger ( L ) 6'6" , Howden (C) 6'3" Kravtsov ( R ) 6'3" . Youth, Skill and Size. Dominate.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    ....if only!!!

If we went out and got some up & coming physical players who coupled with some rough-housers...we could make this rebuild a whole lot more entertaining!

Senior Member Mite Division CBrowningPI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    ....if only!!!

If we went out and got some up & coming physical players who coupled with some rough-housers...we could make this rebuild a whole lot more entertaining!
    That's what I'm screamin. If we're going to suck, may as well make the game interesting. Not goon fighting, just some good ol heavy hitters.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12