• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Draft [RW] Vitali Kravtsov in 1st Rd. (9th) Pick

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh shit, that's right, International duty.

Thanks!

Lets hope he lights it up! Will any other Ranger play? Lias? Lundkvist? I think it would be good for Chytil to get away for some days too.

Tournament program in Hodonin

Friday 9 November:

15:00 Finland - Russia

18:30 Czech Republic - Sweden

Saturday 10 November:

15:00 Sweden - Finland

18:30 Czech Republic - Russia

Sunday 11 November:

15:00 Russia - Sweden

18:30 Czech Republic - Finland

Pajuniemi is also playing for the Fins...

http://www.hokej.cz/mladez-clanek/kravcov-kupari-kakko-podkolzin-hodonin-se-tesi-na-plejadu-talentu/5034261

Kravtsov scores a very nice goal yesterday, he's pretty good as a triggerman off the right wing, which we don't have at all.

He'll be leading Traktor in scoring, probably by Xmas. Numbers are starting to look really impressive vs. his peers at that age.

Oliver Wahlstrom? From the looks of it he's a liability in a men's amateur league that he also doesn't produce much offence in. Had we chose Wahlstrom we'd be pretty despondant at this point.

Kravtsov scores a very nice goal yesterday, he's pretty good as a triggerman off the right wing, which we don't have at all.

He'll be leading Traktor in scoring, probably by Xmas. Numbers are starting to look really impressive vs. his peers at that age.

Oliver Wahlstrom? From the looks of it he's a liability in a men's amateur league that he also doesn't produce much offence in. Had we chose Wahlstrom we'd be pretty despondant at this point.

Yeah, as of today, it looks like they got this one right.

Yeah, as of today, it looks like they got this one right.

Jeez you would have thought the sky was falling when they didn't pick Wahlstrom a few months ago...

I never understood how fans who don't watch any of these kids play with regularity could possibly have such strong opinions about them.

I hope Kravtsov turns out well for us but we just won't know for a number of years.

Jeez you would have thought the sky was falling when they didn't pick Wahlstrom a few months ago...

I never understood how fans who don't watch any of these kids play with regularity could possibly have such strong opinions about them.

I hope Kravtsov turns out well for us but we just won't know for a number of years.

I loved the pick and I had heated discussions with many on here when it happened. Admittedly I didnt watch him in many games but I knew he was a very fast riser similar to chytil and he tore it up in the playoffs when given more icetime. Was never a fan of Wahlstrom. Yes has potential as a goal scorer but many have said he has a low motor which is never a great sign

If someone said they watched NCAA hockey as much as KHL hockey I'd have to call bullshit. And if they are, it's a handful of games per season.

Things that don't tell the whole story:

- Alex Nunn tweets

- Condensed games

- Highlights

I was favoring Wahlstrom because the chances were it'd be easier to get him here sooner. We don't exactly have a great history with Russians. Even at the draft, he seemed more like a lock, and we seemed to have over-valued LyinAss Medalthrower.